(2.) Sick.. ughh..

Hello Again!! :)
__
Rae is sick and can't take of herself and claire, Sooo that means, Claire has to take care of Rae! Misha seemed to be busy.. making claire the only choice.

ACHOO!..
most of this will be Claire’s POV!
__

Claire's POV:

Where is the commoner?! She should've been here Ten minutes ago!! Ugh..! this commoner Will be in so much trouble!

When I reached Rae's dorm, Misha was already outside like she was waiting for me. "saving you the trouble miss claire, Rae is sick and she needs somebody to take care of her. Luckily your here! So please take care of her while away I'm miss claire." Misha bowed before leaving immediately.

"W-Wha-?! it seems like your giving me trouble!" it was too late, she had already left..

'so, the commoner is sick..' I sighed to myself, I geuss I'll return my favor. since you take care of me every day.. but its not for your sake!! I obviously still need you.... I-I.. I didn't mean it like that.

i entered the dorm to see Rae lying in bed, she already had a wet towel on her head, she noticed me standing in the door way.

"Ohh.. hey miss claire ACHoO!.." she sniffled, disgusting.. but it's not her fault. or maybe..

"so, how did you get sick commoner?" I ask, staying by her side but maintained my distance so i dont get her sickness aswell.

"Hehehe.. uhhh, during my water attribute training, we were practicing to use ice spells and.. well, me and prince yu were playing a little too recklessly and got ice water on ourselves. And we both got colds.." Rae finished, giggling weakly. "Achoo!"

"Is that why misha left? to take care of prince yu??" I say, rae nodded.

"why were you two even playing?? Magic is not something to play with! now look what happened!" I scolded, Rae nodded slowly in every sentence I make.

"I know.. I know.. can't turn back now." Rae sniffled, as she tried to get up, I forced her back down.

"Stay. In. Bed." I ordered, She blushed heavily and began to smile. "AchoO!..Okay! I shall obey to my lady Claire's orders!"

I swear to God I'm gonna walk out on This girl if she doesn't shut up!!

Rae's POV

It's so cute seeing teasing miss claire like this! but I'm so tireddd, my body is very cold and I'm in like what? 2 blankets? well.. yeah I had to borrow mishas Hehe.

i grabbed miss Claire's arm and pull her down with me on the bed while ignoring her angry grunts and protests. "Let go off me commoner! I do not want to be contained by your sickness aswell!!"

"Cmon miss Clairee.. let me use you as a blanket for a moment!"

miss Claire squirmed around like a wiggly worm attached to a fish hook!

"Oh Miss claire! kiss me and I'll let you go~!" I tease, obviously miss claire does not want to kiss me.

"Never in my whole existence commoner!" miss claire couldn't get out of my grasp and eventually stopped squirming.

"Your lucky i can't kill you right now." she huffed, I never expected it but. she hugged me back.. Your finally showing affection for me miss claire!!

"C-commoner.."

"Hm?"

"Please.. take care of yourself a little more." she whispered. "What did you say miss claire?"

I lied. I heard it. Awwww! Miss claire!

"Nothing.. just rest." she pulled away and got up from the bed, Don't leave me miss claireeee....!

"I'll get you some food in cafeteria, and while going there, Do NOT leave the bed." miss Claire ordered, she then exited my dorm.

aw man.... "Ah.. ahHcOO!"

3RD person POV:

as claire was walking through the hallways to the cafeteria she ran into Pepi and lorreta.

"Oh.. miss claire, We've been looking for you in class." Pepi says, Almost like she ran a marthon. "You never miss a class!" Says lorreta, The two looked concerned.

"Ohh, its nothing to worry about. I had to take care of the commoner." Claire explained. "What?!"

"The commoner is slacking off?!" they both exclaimed.

"I thought. but No, The commoner is actually sick and I'm here to bring her back some food." She corrected them. "anything I miss in class? If so. please send notes, I'll be going now." Claire then walked off.

"Oh.. Bye miss claire." They waved a small hand.

The noble grabbed a plain blue lunch tray, she got Rae warm chicken curry with rice and also warm water.

when claire arrived, Rae was fast asleep. Claire had this.. weird feeling making her smile softly.

she couldn't help but look at Rae's sleeping form, She couldn't believe she would think about this but..

rae was really pretty..

an hour passed, Rae slowly stirred up. "Mgh...? C-claire?.." she muttered.

claire turned around, "Good afternoon commoner. I'm just about to warm up your curry." Claire was using a fire spell to warm up the curry dish.

The spell was called 'Point Boil' or what Rae likes to call, 'Microwave'

people with fire attributes can use this spell to heat up food, light up a campfire, boil water and Ect.
(Not a canon spell!)

a few minutes later claire sat down on the edge of the bed with the dish in hand. "Open your mouth." Claire says.

"I can feed myself miss claire-" rae was interrupted. "Open. your mouth." claire repeated.

Rae opened her mouth and took a bite. "It wasn't that hard right?" Claire raised a brow with a playful smile.

Rae giggled softly, "Please continue." Claire nodded slowly and continued.

Even though it was silent, They both loved each other's company, you can tell by Claire's soft smile and Rae's quiet giggles.

.
_
END