she laughs as we go into the room and grab our stuff before leaving.

surprisingly nobody is up, it's 9Am. never mind it's not that suprising.

Gio drives us to the doctors office.

We go into the doctors office and I lay across the bed.

"how would you like us to tell you the gender of these 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐬 ?" The doctor asks.

Gio looks at me, waiting on my awnser.

"just put it in an envelope." I say smiling.

The doctor nods as she slowly applies the gel on my stomach before doing the ultrasound.

Gio smiles as she looks at the screen.

The appointment goes by quicker than I thought.

꧁꧂꧁꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

1 day later.

Me and gio are already packed to move into or new house, it's big and spacious. It also has three floors and i think it fits us. I'm a bit suspicious of why gio wants all this space and she claims she only wants two kids. But it's fine, I'm very family oriented so I'm fine with it.

 We managed to get everyone out of the house so we can put my stuff in the truck, I only packed my clothes and a couple other things

Gio didn't really want me to move anything because of me being pregnant.

- skip to when they move in and get comfortable.-

The baby's nursery

The baby's nursery.

I opened the envelope since I couldn't be patient and I found out the gender, but before that we did the nursery gender neutral. It's super cute still though.

I can't believe I'm having twins.

After we change into something more comfortable, Me and gio lay in bed and all I can think about is how we've made it this far. Gio rubs my stomach as we watch a Disney show on the wall mounted tv.

Gio kisses my stomach and I laugh.

"can you see my bump?" I ask her. 

she tilts her head, "slightly, I can't wait till it grows." She says smiling.

"whyy, then I can't lay on you how I want to." I say in a whiny tone.

she laughs, "there's a lot of things we won't be able to do how we want to." she comes up and kisses my lips.

I kiss her back. Then we laugh.

"Our phones have been blowing up all day." Gio says.

I nod. "Let's check."

gio nods grabbing our phones from the nightstand on her side.

she clicks a notification and calls the gc.

"where's Mariah?" Karrah asks.

Gio pans the camera to me, and I'm laughing hard.

"nothings funny!" Boat says.

"And I'm not fucking laughing!" I say back, definitely laughing.

"where are y'all? Cause we checked gios loft and nothing was there." Mitch adds.

Me and gio make eye contact.

"we moved in together." Gio says smiling.

"Sit the camera up so we can talk to y'all." Camo says.

Gio sits the camera up when they can see us both, and they can see my stomach.

"We are very upset. Congratulations on the house. But we are very upset." Karrah says.

boat nods. "I even called kehlani to see where y'all were!"

I shake my head still laughing.

gio nudges me so I stop, still smiling as I look at the camera.

"well we're alive." Gio says.

I nod in agreement.

Mitch nods. "do y'all have a secret to tell us?"

I shake my head quickly.

Camo raises his eyebrow. "are you sure?"

"get up and do a 360 mariah." Boat says.

I shake my head. "I thought you said don't 360 when a nigga tells me to."

Gio and I high five.

"raise your hand if you think Mariah's pregnant." Boat says.

"HOLD UP! Cause anyone who raises their hand is basically saying I'm getting fat." I say making a face.

they all still raise their hands.

I roll my eyes.

"y'all are so dumb cause I'm not pregnant." I say shrugging.

"yeah sure." Boat says, "Why-."

"Anddd we're hanging up." Gio grabs the phone and hangs up.

"Damn they're onto us." I say laughing.

"definitely, how are we gonna tell them." Gio asks.

I think for a second. "when my stomach gets big we can go to like brunch or something and I'm gonna be in a regular outfit and we'll act like everything is normal."

Gio nods. "aight.." we lay back down and go back to watching the show.

I smile as gio lays on my stomach.

the babies kicks softly. "oh my god, gio did you hear that?"

"hear what," she jumps up.

I smile as I bring her hand to the spot on my stomach where the babies are kicking.

as gio feels it she smiles. "we're really building a family Mariah." She kisses my lips gently.

— GIOS POV —

I'm going to propose to Mariah soon.

———————