--------------------------------------

Throughout the day, DJ's thoughts were consumed by Ruhi. He found it hard to concentrate on work, his mind drifting back to the moment she had called him.

Finally, the clock struck 5, and DJ rushed out of the office, eager to be reunited with his wife.....

The drive to her father's house felt like an eternity, his heart beating in excitement at the thought of seeing her again.....

He reached her house and was greeted warmly by Mr. Shroff,.....

The two men exchanged pleasantries before Ruhi came down the stairs, a radiant smile on her face as she saw DJ waiting for her....

After some time they left for the Mahajan house.....

As they drove, Ruhi noticed that they were taking a different route than usual....

Ruhi : hum ghar nahi jaa rahe hai....

DJ : no...

Ruhi : toh kaha...??

DJ : surprise...

He took her hand and kissed her knuckles making her blush....

-----------------------------------------

Ruhi's eyes widened as she caught sight of the majestic cruise ship docked at the pier......

She turned to DJ, her face lit up with excitement.....

Ruhi : Is this my surprise?

she asked, a hint of wonder in her voice.

He nodded, a playful smile tugging at his lips.....she couldn't contain her joy and flung her arms around him in a tight hug, her heart brimming with happiness....

DJ : let's go......

As they stepped on board, they were greeted by a chorus of smiling faces and gentle music filling the air.....The crew welcomed them with open arms, their hospitality making her feel like royalty...

She couldn't contain her excitement as she gazed around at the luxurious interior of the ship, the elegant decor and polished floors reflecting the soft glow of the chandeliers above.....

But as they moved further into the ship, Ruhi's brow furrowed in confusion.....

The corridors seemed eerily empty, devoid of the usual hustle and bustle one would expect on a cruise ship......Sensing her unease, DJ gently took her hand and guided her towards the deck, where the vast expanse of the ocean stretched out before them.....

DJ : what happened..?

Ruhi : DJ jaha tak mujhe pata hai cruise par bohot saare log hote hai par yaha toh koi dikhai hi nahi raha humare alawa....

DJ : koi dikhega bhi nahi it's booked for us completely.....

Her eyes widened in disbelief, her heart skipping a beat at the realization......The sheer magnitude of the gesture left her speechless, her breath catching in her throat.....

Ruhi : seriously DJ matlab pure cruise par hum akele hai....

He nodded....!!!

DJ : now let's go....

He took her to the room....

She got mesmerized seeing the room....

Ruhi : it's so beautiful....thank you DJ....

DJ : get freshen up we'll go for dinner....

She nodded....

DJ : I've kept a surprise for you inside please check it....

He said and went out....she went inside and saw a box.....she opened it and saw a beautiful red dress ....she blushed....

She got ready and went out

She got ready and went out...!!!!!

He got mesmerized seeing her....she blushed at his gaze...!!!!

He came to her and held her hand and kissed her knuckles making her blush....!!!!