"yes"

Y/ns pov

Oh my god, I can't wait for the ball!

I hope fred asks me to it

What if he doesnt?

What if he thinks because we're together it means he doesn't have to ask me?

I won't go

Anywhoooo

I was sitting at the Slytherin table with rose and we were just talking and eating.

"George asked me to the ball" she smiled and stuffed her face with a potato (yes). "Do you think fred is gonna ask me?" I looked at her and she nodded as she chewed, after a second rose spoke "of course he'll ask you, you two are together" she smiled before shoving another potato in her mouth.

Now rose and I were in class and again just talking and doing work when fred, George and I think two of their friends walked in and up to the teacher, I saw fred say something to the teacher and the teacher nodded before stepping aside as fred stood were he was. "You think he's doing what I think he is?" Rose whispered to me, I nodded and made eye contact with fred. He just smiled before he looked at George and his friends who held up three signs that read 'y/n m/n l/n' on one then 'will you do me the honors' on another, the last one read 'of going to the ball with me?'. I smiled before he pulled out flowers and started speaking "y/n, will you go to the ball with me?" He smiled and walked over to me, I stood and nodded "yes" I took the flowers and handed them to rose before I pulled him into a hug and he hugged me back.

(Short but cute, i don't know a lot about Harry Potter, I am making this book for my sister so if anything is wrong I'm sorry, I just really know the basics and I'm trying to find time to watch the movies. George is hot tho)