first date

Y/ns pov

FRED ASKED ME TO GO A DATE WITH HIM!! AHHHH!

Anywho

Rose is helping me get ready. He said it was nothing special but it's my first date and our first date together so I wanted to look cute.

rose did my makeup and I thought I looked cute so hopefully fred does too

I gave rose a quick hug "I better get details when you get back" she smiled down at me "you will" I smiled and left my dorm and walked to the common room "where are you going?" A familiar voice rang through the common room. Draco. "On a date" I pulled out my phone and texted fred telling him I was ready. "Mhm sure who would go out with you?" I looked at him "someone who actually has taste" I hissed "apparently not if their going out with you" he hissed back. "Ya know, why don't you have a girlfriend?" I crossed my arms "because you're a rude ass hole who doesn't know how to respect someone" he stayed quiet and fred walked in "am I intruding on something?" He walked over to me and wrapped a arm around my waist "no just Draco being Draco" I looked up at fred and smiled "let's go" he smiled and we were off.

He ended up taking me to get butter beer and dinner.

We were just talking and laughing a bit when a question popped into my head and I felt the need to ask "how long have you liked me?" I smiled and leaned on my hand, fred just smiled "since second year when we were having that paint ball fight in professor snapes classroom, something about your smile and laugh made me feel something special and I knew I wanted to be with you" he spoke oddly softly. I smiled "when did you realize you liked me?" He took my hand and fiddled with my fingers a bit "I believe it was over the summer when we were at my house, after we had found that random cat and brought it inside" I paused "I don't know what it was but I didn't know what I was feeling till george pointed it out on the train" he grinned a bit "is that why you threw a cup at him?" I nodded and we laughed a bit "we should have another paint ball fight" he smiled "you just want to shoot me in the ass again" he nodded and we laughed again.

We just got back to my dorm common room at 11 pm and I turned to him and smiled "I had fun" he brushed a piece of my hair out my face "I did too" he leaned down to give me a small peck on the lips before he smiled "I'll see you tomorrow" he placed a kiss on my forehead "see ya" I smiled and he was off. I screamed.... Forgetting what time it was..... All I heard was "SHUT THE BLOODY HELL UP" from the guys side of the dorms, I assumed it was Draco and laughed before I went to my room, showered and went to sleep happy.