FINALLY!

SUP! I'm y/n potter aka the harry potter's twin sister. I hate being known as his sister. Anyways! I have my own little place where I stay by myself so I don't have to be around the chosen one and his family, well our family but they all forgot about me. Enough sad shit! This is my story after all. I'm 16 yo and I'm a Slyethern so I'm not in the same house as my BEST FRIEND, Fred Weasley! But I'm about to get to the train and I'll FINALLY get to see my pookie (yes)

Y/ns pov

I rolled my stuff to the train and began looking around for fred

I tapped my foot on the ground, he had owled me and told me to wait next to the secret portal shit. He isn't here yet..

I sighed and was about to walk away when I felt someone grab my waist and yelled "BOO!" I SCREAMED!! I went to turn and smack the person but stopped when I saw FREDDDDS!!!

"FREDDY!!" I yelled and hugged him tightly, he wrapped his arms around my waist and picked me up spinning me around "N/NNNN" he set me down and we laughed. "I missed you soooo fucking much" I groaned "I literally spent most the summer alone and some of it with fucking malfoy because his mom absolutely loves me" I frowned "aww don't frown, I'm here now" he teased "I missed you too, goofy" he patted my head.

Another thing, I was literally as tall as his shoulder maybe even a bit shorter.

He leaned his arm on top of my head and I smacked his stomach. He made a 'oof' sound and removed his arm. "To the train!" I grabbed his hand and we were off.

We sat in a compartment on the train with George. We talked and laughed and ate till I yawned, I was comfortable so I did end up falling asleep.

I felt someone softly shake me "hm?" I murmured "y/n, I have to pee" it was fred "than go" I yawned "kinda can't if you're laying me" I heard him chuckled and I opened my eyes to see him staring down at me.

I jumped up and felt my face slightly heat up. At some point while I slept for 30 minutes I had fell to the side and landed on freds lap and HE JUST LEFT ME THERE!!!

I hid my face with my hands "I'll be right back, tomato" Fred laughed a bit before he left "you are as red as a bloody tomato!" George laughed "shut up" I huffed "ohhhh you like my brotherrrr" he teased "he'll be without a brother if you don't shut up" I threatened and he smiled "you didn't denie it" I threw a cup at him and he yelped "ow! Jerk!" I stuck my tongue out at him.

He was about to throw the cup back when Fred walked in "the bloody hell is going on?" He smiled "she threw a cup at me!" George Crossed his arms "you were teasing me!" I grabbed another cup "teasing you about what?" I froze as Fred spoke I slowly lowered my hand to put the cup down "she li-" I threw the cup at George "shush!" "Ow!".

Fred separated George and i. I laid my legs over Freds lap and leaned against the wall slowly falling back asleep.

Tbc!