really?

Y/ns pov

Fred and I were now sitting in his dorm watching a movie.

I had my head on his shoulder and his arm was around my waist. This seems couple-ish... We're just cuddled people

We were laughing at the movie when I almost fell off the bed and Fred caught me by my waist.

He helped me up and we ended up getting extremely close, like to close for comfort of someone who didn't like the other person.

We just stared at each other when I saw Fred glance at my lips. I smiled a bit and nodded slightly and he looked me in the eyes "really?" He whispered and I nodded "yea" he smiled and moved his hand to the sides of my face and ACTUALLY KISSED ME... AHHHHHHHH!!!!

anyways I kissed him back and held onto his arms. He pulled back after a few minutes and smiled "I've liked you for a while" he whispered "I've liked you for I think a while" "you think?" I nodded "I honestly didn't know what I was feeling till George told me and that's when I knew" he nodded and kissed my forehead "so" He smiled "so?" I repeated "will you be my girlfriend?" I nodded quickly "yes, yes I will" and then he began smiling and TICKLING me.. Of course I was laughing hella loud "STOP STOP, FRED I SWEAR!!" I was yelling! "I'LL BREAK UP WITH YOU!!" he stopped "really?" I shook my head "no" and he jumped on me "nooo don't crush meeeeeee" I squeaked.

We ended up talking and chatting for the rest of the class hour before we went back to our classes.

We decided not to tell anyone and just make it a surprise