Distance-

Joel was quiet as he watched the others from afar. He knew what was up. He just needed space to try and find the source.

Somehow, he was wrong. After a month of silence from the darkness, he came to the conclusion that something else was wrong. Someone else was active. Dijon hummed.

"But who?"

"Let me see... There's 5 others. Sage, Lapis, Chris and Sucrose have had their share. There's still Ice, Crepe, Sven, Midnight and I left." He paused. "But if I'm not next, it's someone else." Dijon hummed.

"Do you have a picture of the group?" Joel hummed as he went over to the side of the Fall City Base, grabbing a frame.

"Here." Dijon went over before taking it. He hummed.

"Is this Ice?" He pointed to the smaller blue haired boy. Joel nodded. "Then if that's the case... he might be active. It depends on how long he's been active though-" Joel gulped.

"Ice was the second to last person to join the Ranger School. Crepe joined later after him. They would've graduated together." Dijon showed alarm on his face. Joel paused at the sight of it. "What?"

"I graduated with Crepe. We didn't have an Ice graduating with us..." He paused. "Crepe asked about him though. A lot of students didn't know who he was talking about... Isaac was the only one to know..." Dijon gulped. "Ice went active before Sage went active. And he's still active-" Joel paused.

"If that's the case... Why did Sage, Lapis, Sucrose and Chris go active?"

"I have no idea. Whoever is behind this might've hit a slow spot with Ice. So they needed action." He paused. "The fight moved to Almia. I think the person is busy there. They are going to close up Ice and move from there. They might come back for you." Joel gulped.

"They also have Midnight. There's 4 members with me. If Ice is active, we need to shut that down."