Alpha x Alpha (2)

Start from the beginning

"What are you doing?"

Ryujin immediately responded. She put her hands on Yuna's shoulder, pushed her away. Yuna saw her reaction was so fierce that she stepped back.

"Honey, didn't you see the note I left for you? It says I'll be responsible for you?" said Yuna.

"Yes, but I don't need it!" Ryujin said seriously.

Yes, she didn't need anyone to be responsible for her. She just needed a lover who really loves her.

"But I need it." Yuna replied slowly.

"Unnie, I need it." Yuna said this time seriously in a sweet voice.

"I have been in love with you for a long time. Now you like me and slept with me. You spoiled me. You should be responsible."

Ryujin heard Yuna's fallacies and found her blind spot. 'She secretly loves me?' Ryujin thought.

"When did this happen?" Ryujin followed her heart and asked.

"Before baby, when you gave a speech in my school, I fell in love with you. Otherwise, I wouldn't have left my family and ignored my own company. Why else would I be here?" Yuna looked at Ryujin with serious eyes and said.

Yes, Yuna has her own company named YN, it is Top 1 company in Korea but it is being run by her mother until she returns. Since, Yuna is their parent's only child, her parents really adore her and support her in any decisions she takes. And it was their first time seeing Yuna in love with someone and literally begging them to leave them and her company for sometime or until Ryujin fall in love with her, they couldn't see her like that so they agreed with heavy heart. Even though Yuna is famous but many people don't know Yuna's face because she is secretive and always refuse to show herself in public or media.

Yuna looked at Ryujin with serious eyes.

"Ryujin, would you like to be with me?" she asked.

"...."

Yuna looked at her with hopefulness when she didn't hear anything from Ryujin. She looked down almost about to cry.

"Okay..." a few seconds later, Ryujin said weakly.

When Yuna heard the reply, she looked up at Ryujin's eyes and smiled brightly. She couldn't help kissing the lips that she had been peeping at since she entered the door. Ryujin also accepted her kiss. Yuna started to lead Ryujin's tongue to dance with her. They kissed each other and forgot that they were still in the office.

Suddenly someone began to knock on the door.

"Ms. Ryujin, here is a piece of information for you to check."

When Ryujin heard the knock on the door, she pushed Yuna away.

"You go to work first." Ryujin said to Yuna in a hoarse voice.

Yuna didn't want to go but when she heard that voice, she knew she had to. She gave Ryujin a kiss to relieve her craving, helping her tidy up her clothes with one hand.

"Okay, I'll see you after work." Yuna said in the same hoarse voice.

After Yuna left, the person, Ryujin's secretary outside came in. He smelled the mixed pheromones. Seeing the red and swollen mouth of his boss, he immediately knew what happened here.