B A C K G R O U N D

Thaleia King is the daughter of Emilio & Amara King. Emilio is the successful business owner of King Radiantelligences. Marking #1 in The Global 5000, which is a list of 5000 businesses to see which one is on top.

Amara, an award winning model from the early 2000s to present day. As well as an actress with 3 Oscar's.

Thaleia has 1 older sister, 2 older brothers, and 2 younger brothers.
Her older sister is an actress and singer and has been nominated for the Grammys.

Her 2 older brothers work for their dads company and have their own individual businesses like clubs and restaurants.

Her 2 younger brothers attend a junior high academy.

Zachary Dalton is the son of Jackson & Laine Dalton. Jackson is a business owner for movie productions, his movies winning multiple awards and earning millions of dollars.

Laine is a fashion designer and owning multiple clothing brand names.

Zachary has 2 older brothers and 1 younger sister. His oldest brother owns a marketing company. His brother Austin is attending the same school as him. His younger sister is attending a private elementary school.

Thaleia is a new student to Redwood Charter School after being expelled from her other school for fighting.

Zachary has been going to Redwood Charter School since year 9 (freshmen). The academy is from freshmen to college if students want to continue to attend college at the academy.

Thaleia King - 17
➡ year 11

Zachary Dalton - 16
➡ year 11

Austin Dalton - 18
➡ year 12

Norma Puckett - 18
➡ year 12

Terrence Rivera - 16
➡ year 11

Ryan Hamilton - 18
➡ year 12