Chapter Three: "Outcasts"

Start from the beginning

"You have a strong heartbeat," Y/n randomly said, which she never said to anyone before.

Then, he guided her hand once again towards his left side of his face, where he was only half rabbit. His one ear was a little dripping down which Y/n found it so cute, once her hand was on His ear, Y/n was shocked on how soft it felt, it was so soft, she swore that she felt like she was feeling a cloud.

"So soft," Y/n said softly, then he grabbed her head once more time, but this time, he started to walk straight as Y/n was following behind with holding hands with this hybrid.

Honestly, she couldn't even get out of his grip, his gripped felt gentle but really strong, so she allowed him to take wherever he was taking her.

•••

After walking through the woods, they finally reached to a stop, Y/n's eyes widened, and her jaw dropped once she saw what was in front of her.

It was simply beyond beautiful. There was a huge open space, of grass, colorful flowers, beautiful trees surrounding everything, in the background there was  beautiful small wooden house shaped very differently of what Y/n had saw any other houses.

There was a beautiful river in between  where they were standing, but they were a bit far away from there. There was also a wooden bridge to get across the water and over to the house. The house was in a different shape. The shape was somewhat round, there was a nice baloney, along with three steps going up and down, the door was a circle shape, and so were the windows. The roof was a curve shape with vines, leaves, and flowers all around, which made it look extra beautiful.

There were also animals around. Birds, mother deers with their babies, bunny rabbits, raccoons, chipmunks, squirrels ducks, and many more were all just around.

"Is this where you live?" Y/n asked, and he nodded.

Y/n smiled.

"It's beautiful," Y/n said with a smile, then he started to walk while still holding her hand, and they walked through the open territory of where he lives, then he and Y/n walked towards the house.

"That's your house? It's very beautiful," Y/n asked and complimented with a smile.

Then he turned around, looked her straight in the eyes and—

"Are you hungry? You are welcome to stay," He finally spoke up, and just like that, Y/n was shocked of him finally speaking, and on what His voice sounded like.

His voice was deep and rasped, but to
Y/n, he had the most beautiful voice ever, his voice was deep, yes, but it was very soft and gentle, it's really nice to hear.

Y/n smiled.

"Yes, I am a bit hungry," Y/n answered. And just like that, he and Y/n walked up the three steps, went over to the door, and he easily opened the door, where they both went inside.

Once they were inside, the inside of the home was very beautiful, and it was very big on the inside even though it looked small on the outside. Once Y/n first walked in, the inside was very round when you walked around. In the middle, there was a big round table with many seats circling around the table and straight ahead. There was a huge kitchen, and it was one of the nicest kitchens that Y/n had ever seen.