CHAPTER TEN

CHAPTER TEN :

"CLEAN THESE AS WELL DEARIE WON'T YOU?" Rumple threw bloody rags on the table next to the unamused blonde, "And you're torturing him why?" She hummed, picking them up carefully with two fingers and throwing them in the bucket of murky soapy water

"And you're torturing him why?" She hummed, picking them up carefully with two fingers and throwing them in the bucket of murky soapy water.
He scoffed, throwing his hands up ; " He stole my bow!" Elizabeth rose her brows,
"He stole your bow."
"Yes."
"So, you're torturing him."
"Obviously?" She could laugh, shaking her head with a brow raised.
"You've had your fun let him go, you should give him another chance." She tried her best to reason, scrubbing the cloth hard with calloused fingers.

"No body ever gave me a second chance why should I give him one?" Elizabeth's lips turned into a knowing smile,
"I gave you a second chance." She reminded him, causing him to respond automatically:
"Yes but you're, you. And I'm not, you."
"What's that supposed to mean?" She questioned turning to face him with a hand on her hip, tilting her head. He huffs, taking a step closer.
"It means dearie, I'm not one to sympathise. Your actions are your actions no matter what, no amount of..backstory can change that."

Elizabeth rolled her eyes, "Of course it can." Rumple gave her a narrowed look, she continued. "People change, things change. Trust me I've been alive long enough to see it."

"You're hardly a hag, you can't be that old."

"Hardly?!" "Uh-"

-

GOLD HADN'T SEEN HER IN DAYS

GOLD HADN'T SEEN HER IN DAYS. And as much as he hated to admit it, there was a pit growing in his stomach and swirling in it was thoughts of her. Maybe he was too harsh? Maybe she, needed to say something to him? Whether it was going to turn out a shit show or a Lovley reunion, he needed to see her, see if she was..okay.She did always have a habit of getting into trouble.

First the diner, talk to that wolf. She'd probably have a sense of where she was, if anyone. He got the usual stares as he staggered it, huffing in annoyance as he made his way to Ruby: "Mr Gold our ren-"

"Where is she?" She raised a brow; "Where's who?" She said with a fold of her arms, giving him a pointed look, as if protecting her friend. It was admirable really, but he couldn't care less.

"You know who." Gold responded, annoyances and raising frustration evident in his voice. She paused, looking at him before sighing.

"She said something about going out for a drink, that's all I know." Ruby grumbled, him walking out half way through her sentence.

-

THE BAR WAS UNUSUALLY QUIET. Too quiet. Why the hell was Swan doing here? He made his way through the bar, careful to lift his cane over the sticky suspicious stains on the floor. The music hovered gently in the air, making him feel that pit grow even deeper.

And there she was, curly hair and all. She hadn't been mauled or injured or kidnapped by Regina. At least that's what he could tell with her back turned to him, even from a couple of feet away he could still trace out every scar that laced her back. That sorta comforted him in a weird way. "Elizabeth?"

She turned around, a soft smile on her face. "..yes?" Yet her smile dropped, her mouth agape slightly.
"Where have you been-"

"Get the fuck away from me." Now his face dropped, what? Her face was, scared, terrified even. She swiftly got off the chair, stumbling and she took a few steps back. "Back the fuck off-"

"Elizabeth ?!" He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, his mouth agape slightly. "What's happened?"

"You know perfectly well what's happened." She spat at him before turning around and basically sprinting out the bar. He really didn't know, he usually did but this time, he genuinely didn't.

"Swan not to your liking Gold? Or should I say Rumple?"

<<☆>>

A/N: she finally updated woohoo!! exams soon hope everyone is revising and I really don't like this chapter so I'm sorry pookies I'll do better next time!! you'll see a lil bit of Hyjacked Elizabeth and stressed rumple so uh look forward to that a more backstory coming soon!!

Also if anyone feels like making any fanart or edits please send me them I love to see it and will feature in Silver Springs :) loves ya!! - vee