001

- Who are you?

Grayson felt as if he was floating inside a dark space for what felt like for a long time. Vague voices soon filled the space but he couldn't make out anything they said.

but before he could even attempt to make sense of them a buzzing filled his head.

it wouldn't stop so he closed his eye in an attempt to stop it.

The next time he opened his eyes a bright light glared at him with the same vague voices that he had heard. He could smell the disinfectant in the air and guessed he was in a hospital.

It couldn't be anywhere else.

No one in the room seemed to notice the small boy that had been unconscious had finally woken up. Grayson didn't move much and laid as he let his mind slowly focus before slowly sitting up.

"Gray!" A sudden loud voice shouted out.

Grayson turned his head and saw a thin but very beautiful who hurried toward him.

'Who is that?'

"Gray, are you okay? How do you feel? Does anything hurt?" The women rambled out sentences faster than he could currently process as he just glanced at her in confusion.

"Does your head hurt? Do you need something? Should i-" She was interrupted by a sentence that made her pale with shock.

"W..Who are you..?" A small child-like hoarse voice asked.

"G-Gray what are you talking about? Don't you remember me? I'm your sister!" She trembled as she asked in a shocked and upset voice.

"Sister..?"

"That's right I'm your sister, Lindsey don't you remember?!" She asked with clear panic in her voice.

As soon as Grayson heard the name Lindsey it was as if a switch was turned in his mind. Unfamiliar memories flowed into his head along with the piercing pain. His face paled and cold sweat ran down his body as he clenched his head.

"Gray?! Whats wrong? Are you okay? Gray? Gray!! Answer me please!" The young women shouted out in a panic.

When she saw that the little boy didn't respond she turned her head and shouted out in fear hoping for someone to come to her rescue.

"Doctor Doctor! Someone please help!! Something is wrong with my brother!!" She shouted for help from someone.

Grayson could feel the familiar feeling he had gotten when he had been crashed into in the taxi.

The blurry sounds of the anxious doctors filled his ears again. He could once more feel himself losing consciousness with one last thought on his mind before he slipped into unconsciousness.

'Fuck....'
...

"Gray how do you feel today?" A beautiful young woman walked into the room.

it was Lindsey the sister of the original owners body.

"Better." Grayson replied flashing his 'sister' a small smile.

She gave him a soft smile and placed herself beside him on the bed slowly stroking the half straight-curly hair.

"Good news, the doctor said that you vitals are stable and that if nothings wrong-" Grayson tuned her out and began thinking about what had happened.

It had been a week since the incident from before. It had been a week since the unfamiliar memories flowed into his head. He spent a week organizing them and getting familiar with them and he had found out much to his suprise.

He had transmigrated into the corny romance mafia novel he had read.

The Mafia's bride, it was your typical corny romance novel. Lindsey a twenty-one year old women lost her parents young and was left with her sickly younger brother though she lost him due to his illness. Two years after she loses her brother she moves to Italy to study hoping to move one. She ended up meeting a guy in a club who then in turn fell in love with her at first sight. He gets to know her for a bit before ultimately kidnapping her which she then finds out he is the most powerful mafia boss, Marcello. And well they start the game of her trying to escape and him catching her before she gets kidnapped by rivals. He saves her and then she slowly starts falling for him to which they end up together and start a family, after killing the rivals and whatnot, not suprising is it?

The younger brother who had been diagnosed with a cognital heart disease passed two years before the start of the actual novel and was nothing more than tragic past for her setting. It was currently three years before the start so that means he had a year before he would either die or survive so he should spend this time strengthening his body and hopefully find a way back home.

he missed his friends and mother.

"Gray are you listening?" A young women's voice snapped him from his thoughts.

"I'm listening." Grayson said in an absent minded manner.

The young women sighed helplessly. she could couldn't help but feel her brother had become different since he woke up.

She would often find him staring in a daze and when she asked him what's wrong he would reassure her he was fine with the same empty smile. Even during the nights he would sob and call out for their mother but how did he remember their mother?

But she brushed it off.

All that mattered was that he was alive and getting healthier.

"Then what did I say?" She teased him.

Grayson didn't really pay attention so he averted his gaze with a pink shade dusting his cheeks.

"I knew you weren't paying attention." Lindsey said before smile softly.

"Well, the doctor said that you can be discharged early tomorrow morning. He said that your body is getting healthier but you should still take your medication and not over do it."

"I can leave?" Grayson said with hope.

he wanted nothing more than to leave this stinky-cold hospital and possibly find out ways to get back home.

"Yes." Grayson's eyes brightened at the sound of that but soon his face turned back into frown at her next words.

"But remember you still have to take your medication and you can't overwork yourself."

"I still have to take them?" Along with being transmigrated into a different body his emotions are harder to control so natrually he'll have more childish reactions to certain things.

"Yes grayson." His sister scolded him and used his full name.

"Those stupid bitter.." He whispered to himself.

Even if internally he was an adult he still despised the bitter medication the doctors made him take.

No one said adults couldn't enjoy sweets.

"Are you cursing those medications again?" Lindsey asked suspiciously rasing her brow.

"no.." She smiled and pinched his cheeks.

"I know you don't like then but you still have to take them to feel better!" She coaxed him.

He tried to remove her hands and muttered just enough so she could hear it. "I'm not a baby.."

"You're still my baby." She teased him giggling at his red ears and the way he tried to remove her hands.

She was happy with this moment.

she didn't care why her brother acted differently or why he cried for their mother or sat in a daze.

No matter what this was her brother.