Chapter 1 ☆

Morning- The scene unfolds in an elegant penthouse, where our characters are introduced in style. Kai lounges on the plush couch, engrossed in a video game, his nimble fingers expertly maneuvering the controller with precision. The opulent surroundings of the penthouse provide a stark contrast to Kai's youthful presence, hinting at the complexities that lie beneath the surface of this fallen angel's facade.As Kai momentarily tears his gaze away from the game, his eyes alight upon the expansive bar in the penthouse, where Maze deftly handles the array of drinks with practiced ease. With a hint of refinement in his voice, Kai addresses her, his words carrying a commanding yet elegant tone. "Maze, if you would be so kind, a glass of wine, please."

Maze's eyes roll in exasperation at Kai's request, her response laced with a hint of attitude as she refuses to cater to his whims. Kai lets out a resigned sigh, acknowledging her retort with a shrug before rising from the couch and stretching his arms languidly. As he approaches Maze at the bar, their banter continues, revealing a playful dynamic between them.

Kai inquires about Lucifer's whereabouts, prompting Maze's sardonic response about him likely stirring up trouble as usual. Kai nods in agreement, lamenting his exclusion from their mischievous escapades. Maze's blunt reminder of his age only serves to underscore his youthful naivety in comparison to the seasoned antics of Lucifer.

A few hours later Evening- Meanwhile,  Lucifer's machinations unfold, setting the stage for yet another tumultuous adventure in the enigmatic world of fallen angels and demons.

As Lucifer's chuckle resonates through the car, he responds to the officer's inquiry with a playful yet disarming tone. "I'm sorry," he says, his words accompanied by a slight decrease in the music's volume. The cop, undeterred by Lucifer's charm, gets straight to the point. "You know why I pulled you over?" he asks, his patience wearing thin.

Lucifer's response is laced with humor and a hint of sarcasm as he quips about the officer exercising his "limited powers" to punish him for his disregard of the speed limit. He then jests about his own penchant for punishment, adding a touch of levity to the encounter. The cop, growing increasingly annoyed, cuts to the chase, demanding Lucifer's license and registration.

With a resigned sigh, Lucifer retrieves something from his pocket, but instead of the requested documents, he pulls out a wad of cash, counting the bills with a nonchalant air. The cop's disbelief is palpable as he questions Lucifer's motives "Are you trying to bribe me, sir?", to which Lucifer responds with unabashed honesty. "Yes, of course," he declares, his devilish grin hinting at the mischief yet to unfold.
As Lucifer extends the wad of cash towards the officer, the cop hesitates, his expression betraying a mix of incredulity and disdain. Sensing the officer's reluctance, Lucifer's smirk widens, his eyes dancing with mischief as he jests, "Is that not enough? Take more, it's only money."

The cop's response is terse and resolute, his tone leaving no room for negotiation. "It's against the law, sir," he states firmly, his unwavering adherence to protocol underscoring the seriousness of the situation. Despite Lucifer's attempts at bribery, the officer remains steadfast in his duty, unwilling to compromise his integrity for the sake of a few bills.

As the tension mounts between them, the stage is set for a battle of wills between the immortal allure of Lucifer and the unyielding authority of the law. How will this encounter unfold, and what consequences await our charismatic antihero as he navigates the murky waters of mortal justice?
Lucifer's laughter rings out, a melodic accompaniment to the tension-filled exchange. "You people are funny about your laws, aren't you?" he muses, his words dripping with amusement and thinly veiled disdain for mortal regulations. As he locks eyes with the cop, a subtle shift occurs, his gaze piercing and magnetic, drawing the officer into his spell.