This was weird.

I feel a warm and office type ambience. I can hear a light buzz and loud keyboard keys click. I Suddenlty open my eyes automatically and look around. It was all a dream. I Sigh in relief and try to get recompose myself again for work again. I look around to see if somebody caught me sleeping. I really need to get a sleep right. I can't keep getting so horny at night, or I won't be able to sleep properly.

I get my hands on the yellowish keyboard and start typing. I continue typing for a while at light speed. I'm already so good at this! I thought it would take ages for me to get used to typing like this.

Now that I realize. What a bizarre dream. Stuck in an elevator with my Coworker when I suddenly stab him. Or I get eaten by a hole. I should stop watching horror movies.

After a while the Bell Rings which means it's Break time. Finally, sometime to relax my head after typing for hours straight. Well, it would be straight if I didn't fall asleep in the middle. I grab a coffee and seat on a table nearby the machine. I take a sip and looking around when I see someone approaching. It's my Coworker. The guy who makes unfunny jokes and have's a suit that costs more than all my organs together.

He takes a coffee and seats in front of me.

"Hey Pal! How have you been lately?" He asks me with all his formal and fancy voice

I'm not going to lie. He's not that bad. Since he's the only actual friend that I have. He looks at me with a weird face.

"What's with that look? You look like a Zombie!" He says to me.

Well, I could imagine that since I almost didn't sleep last night.

"I Didn't sleep well last night. The second I get home today I will hop on bed and sleep 16 hours straight. I really need sleeping though. And work isn't helping of course." I say directly to him.

"I see. Well since I'm the employee of the month I need to always be organized so I won't lose my title. Even though I wouldn't lose it anyways."

"Pfft. You shouldn't be that Confident. The boss looks like he can kill someone any second."

"Well, if he would kill someone. It wouldn't be me." My Coworker says.

I look at him concerned. I reply to him:

"What? You're close to him that much. I didn't know it"

"Well... Actually. We are on a Relationship."

I look at him with my mouth wide open. HE'S DATING THE FUCKING BOSS? The most shocking thing i heard today definitely. Of all the people he could be dating the boss would be the least. I think that's why he gets plenty of cash and its always Employee of the month. No even if the boss would be dating someone it wouldn't give much of that. Wait? Now I that I realized it. The boss it's a man. He's dating with a man. What the freak... Isn't that disgusting?

"You're dating a man?" I say to him with a questionable look.

"Protag. I'm gay" he says from the mouth out.

I look at him now with a look of surprise and confusing.

"Is there something wrong about it?" He says afraid of my reaction.

I think again. Well, I think there's no need just to me hate him because of that. Actually, he is kinda cool and I don't think it's because of him being gay that the world will collapse.

"No... Well, I always thought it as a bad thing. But I think it's time to uptade myself. Hope you two be a happy couple together!"

"Yes..." He says with an afraid or confused or surprised look? I can't really see it though. It's quite weird how he's face it's right now. The bell rings so it's time to get back to work. I finish my coffee and put it in the sink. I go back to by cubicle and start typing for the last 5 hours.

It's 7pm. The bell rings again. Finally time to head home and get the rest I deserve after a long day. I head to my apartment and as soon I get in, I put a tank top and some shorts to more comfort. I hop on bed and try to sleep but my horniness isn't helping. God even when I almost dying, I get horny. I go to the bathroom and finish... well you know. When I have like a flashback of my Coworker. What the fuck? What I am thinking. I clean myself and hop to bed again finally getting some rest. 

OKKK SO THIS WAS THE FIRST CHAPTER. tomorrow (11.03.24) I will be posting more because now it's too late to me continue to write. I also gave up on the cold front ff! Sorry guys. I hope you liked the first chapter and stay tuned for more!