Chapter 3: Elemental

Percy pov
"Perceus you're the elemental dragon's prince"said Zeus "Sorry the who?"was my brilliant response everybody in the room face palmed "Percy the elemental dragon was the original king of the element's before primordials,titans,us god's" said Hera "Ok but why does this involve me? "Beacause percy if your his prince you have the potential to take on two primordials and win"said Hades everybody must of seen my fear striken face because every body was looking at me with sympathy "But who will train with" i stutterd "With me" came the response from the shadow's every body jumped some screamed no pointing fingers *cough*ares,apollo*cough* everybody looked at them to see them hugging each other we heard some laughter we looked at the woman "Oh.....my...god's!!! She said between laughter once she calmed down i asked "Who are you? "Im chaos creator of the universe of course" she answered everybody bowed but me everybody looked at me like i was crazy i ignored them i walked up to her she seemed familiar she felt like i once knew her "Mom? I asked she looked shocked until tears fell from her eyes she walked up to me "percy? "Mom!! I ran and hugged her she returned the hug "My baby boy! "Time out" said Zeus "Percy you're mother is chaos how? "See my planet was under attack and the elemental dragon offered to take care of you but he got ambush and gave you to a clear sighted mortal and ussed the mist to trick poseidon into beleving he's his son but elemental couldn't get her name because he was ambushed and had to run so when the war ended we lost contact with her but we we're aware he wasn't dead so we simply kept looking" was my mom's response "But if you're his mother whose his father? asked Hades i turned to look at her i myself was curious "Sadly his father hasn't reformed yet but his name was order" everybody looked at me scared "What?! Was my responce "Percy you're father is one of the first primordials like chaos that means you're a primordial you're self realization hit me i looked at my mom for confirmation she nodded realization hit me 'I'm a primordial!?
(A/n leave y'all at a cliffhanger ill update tomorrow hope y'all like)