twenty one - the way you look at me

En başından başla

"My name," he panted, breaking free only to trail hot, wet kisses along my chest up to my throat. "Say. It." One of his hands shifted up over my skin, around my back, and to the hair at the at the back of my head. He pulled hard to expose the column of my neck.

"A-Astarion," I gasped out. His pleased growl sent electricity through me, and he licked a long line up my neck. He gave a gentle nip at the spot between my neck and shoulder. And then he drew back just slightly, his cold breath tickling my skin.

"Say you belong to me," he whispered. I wished to grab his head, lift his face, make him look at me in that moment- but instead I just froze, my fingers still lost in his hair. "Say it," the whisper held more of a demand in it that time, a low growl following the end of it.

This was new. Of course, at this point, I assumed we were exclusive. But to hear him voice his need to hear me say it... Heat pooled in my core.

"I-I belong to you," I stumbled over my words, trembling slightly. "Astarion." His name was a breathy moan; an addition to my statement, for good measure. Cementing the truth with my words: I was his, to do whatever he wished with me. Body, mind, soul.

The hand in my hair squeezed harder, sending more little shocks through me, as he bit down and pierced the skin between my neck and shoulder with his teeth. The scream of ecstasy that left me then, was louder than I ever thought possible. I brought my hands down toward his back, digging my nails in hard. Astarion's hips rocked into mine at the touch and sound. I dragged my nails downward, the sensation of him rubbing against me making my eyes roll into the back of my head.

"Astarion," I moaned again when I came to my senses, gripping onto him tightly as he drank my blood. "Astarion, I- I'm going to need you... to- to do more than that," I managed to get out, squirming beneath him. He pulled his mouth from the wound, swirling his tongue over the punctures first, eliciting another moan from me.

"How do you mean?" he said, and I could hear the wicked grin in his voice. I squirmed again as I felt his breath roll over the moisture on my neck. I brought my hands back into his hair.

"I need you inside me, Astarion," I bent to whisper into his ear. He trembled at the feeling of my breath at his ear.

"Hells below," he breathed. "So eager."

His hands shifted down over my hips as I reached to untie his pants. I tugged them down a little, helping me reach into his underwear better. Before I could touch him, his fingers had swiped a line down my clit and two of them plunged into me. I cried out, arching my back.

"So fucking eager," he groaned against my neck, returning his attentions to the wound there as he slowly pumped his fingers in and out of me. I shook lightly, unable to move any more than that as he fucked me with his fingers. The strange sensation of my blood coursing through both of our bodies had me so close to the edge...

"Fuck, Onasha," he groaned, then pulling at my blood again. The world spun, and he moved his fingers faster, swirling his thumb over my clit. I swore I could see stars when the orgasm finally crashed over me. He continued that steady pace, only stopping once I'd come down from the high of my orgasm.

And he wasn't apart from me for very long, because then he had freed his dick from his underwear, and was positioning himself against me. I grabbed onto his thighs, trembling and looking up at him through half lidded eyes. Astarion panted hard, pushing the tip against me harder, starting to penetrate.

"You belong to me," he growled, suddenly pressing in hard and sheathing himself to the hilt. My head fell back against the blanket, and I cried out.

"T-Take me," I whispered out when everything stopped spinning. Some emotion shone in his eyes momentarily, sending an electric shock through me.

Astarion bowed his head down toward mine, kissing me roughly as he started a steady pace. The sound of his skin meeting mine filled the air and only heightened my desire.

His tongue pressed into my mouth roughly, trailing the roof of my mouth. My moans were lost in his mouth as he plundered mine. Astarion began to thrust harder, faster. He gripped tightly onto my hips, our breath growing heavy.

"Astarion," I moaned as he gave a particularly hard thrust. His response was to kiss me more roughly, and thrust into me at a harder pace. I could do nothing but dig my fingers into the blanket beneath me.

His kisses shifted from my mouth back to my neck, and he bit down hard again where he had already broken the skin. The cry of ecstasy that came out of me caused his hips to buck into me harder. He pulled slowly from my blood again, grabbing onto my hips to pull me into him harder and to further deepen his thrusts.

"Oh, gods," I cried out. I bit onto his shoulder, then digging my nails into his back.

He moaned against my neck, somehow managing to thrust even harder and faster into me. My toes curled as a familiar tightness began to coil in me, legs still wrapped tightly around him.

It became too much to bear, and then the coil snapped. Wave after wave of pleasure, rolling through me and wrecking me, as Astarion continued at that wicked pace. I squirmed beneath him, almost shaking him off of me, but he held fast and ran his tongue over the puncture wounds before sucking again.

The aftershocks continued on, until finally he groaned loudly against me and tensed up. I felt his cock spasm as he came, dragging my orgasm out longer, and I screamed out into the air.

He was shuddering and gasping, his breath rushing over my neck.

"Fuck," he said, his voice hoarse. He lifted himself halfway, staring down into my eyes. That same possessiveness from before rolled through that gaze, and he brought a hand up to caress my cheek.

"Mine," he whispered, bending down to kiss me again without giving me a chance to reply. I placed my hand over his, holding him there. He continued to kiss me, our breath mingling as we panted.

"Mine," he growled again, louder this time, voice still hoarse. He pinned me down again by my hips, drawing his hips back a ways before driving them back into me.

"Astarion!" I cried out, digging my nails into his back once more.

He stared down at me, watching the ecstasy wash over my features as he started pounding into me once more. Good gods, as spent as I was, I couldn't deny how badly I'd already wanted to feel him again.

He continued to keep me pinned there a good portion of the night, kissing and licking and biting at me, driving his hips hard against me and driving me over the edge over and over again.

(A/n: my bad for the sudden pov switch, I've fixed what I have seen. XD)