Terrorizer x Reader

So... *smirks* Who's ready for a sexy Officer Brian? Lol yup, Brian is gonna be a cop *wiggles eyebrows*

(Y/n's POV)

I growled as I heard the loud music from my stupid neighbors, "WILL YALL JUST SHUT THE FVCK UP?!" I screamed and buried my face in my pillow.

A few minutes later, it stopped and I sighed happily, furrowing into my blanket.

I was just bout to pass out when I heard a loud knock on my front door.

I growled and crawled out of bed, not caring that I only had a T-shirt and underwear on.

I pulled the door open, "What?!" I growled as I looked up, 'Oh, shit...'

Standing there, was one sexy ass Officer, "Oh, sorry, Officer..."

His eyes roamed down my body and I shivered and I could feel heat pool in my lower stomach.

He cleared his throat, "There's been a complaint about a bunch of noise coming from here." Oh, god, he has an Irish accent...

"No, that was coming from next door, I've been trying to sleep for an hour but they wouldn't shut up." I growled.

"Can I come in for a second, ma'am?" He asked in that sexy voice, I could feel myself getting wet just from his voice.

"Uhh, sure." I let him in and he looked around.

"Alone?" He asked.

I rubbed my arm nervously, "Uhh, yeah."

"Good." He pressed me against the nearest wall and kissed me hungrily.

I instantly wrapped my arms around his neck, and kissed back just as hungry.

He lifted me up by my ass and I wrapped my legs around his waist, moaning as I felt his hard on rub against me.

"Where's your room?" He growled low into my ear then nibbled on my sweet spot.

I moaned, "Second door on the left..."

"Got condoms?" He asked as he made his way to my room.

I nodded, "I plan on being here a while so hopefully you got more than one." He smirked as he lay me down on my bed.

'I'm bout to have sex with a cop... My life is complete!' I giggled as he crawled up my body and kissed me again. His hand moved up the inside of my thigh.

I moaned when he started rubbing my clït through my underwear, "You're so wet for me. You like the idea of a cop fvcking you, don't you?" He growled into my ear.

That sent more sparks down south, I bit my lip and his hand slid around to my ass, he squeezed it gently, "Admit it."

I nodded, "Yes," I moaned as he slowly started pulling down my underwear.

I let my head fall back as he kissed my knees, I gasped when I felt his scruff rub against the inside of my thighs and felt his breath against my wetness.

"You're so beautiful..." He mumbled as he ran a finger down my slït making me groan.

I squeaked when he pushed 2 fingers into me, then his tongue joined the mix making me a moaning mess.

"Oh, shit," I moaned as I gripped his soft hair and lifted my hips, wanting to get closer to his mouth.

I was on the edge and suddenly he pulled back, I sat up and tried to unbutton his shirt. He pushed me back onto my back and started undressing.

My mouth watered when he pulled off his under shirt revealing an amazing 6 pack. And when he pulled off his pants and boxers, I about pounced on him.

He smirked when he caught me staring at his glorious body, some areas more than the others.

"Where are the condoms, Beautiful?" He asked with that sexy as hell accent.

"I-In the top drawer in my dresser." He quickly grabbed the box and set it on the bedside table then rolled one on before getting back in bed and hovering over me, leaning down to kiss me.

I gripped his length and he groaned, "I'll come before I even get in you, Beautiful. I'm already on the edge as it is."

He placed his hand over mine and slowly pushed into me, he kept my hand on his length as he pushed in and out (( I really need to use different words XD)) of me, it was the most erotic thing I'd ever experienced.

I felt the knot in my stomach growing again and dug my nails into his back, he listened to my silent plea and went faster and harder.

I screamed as I reached my peak, he followed short after, groaning.

"By the way, I'm Y/n..." I panted out with a smile.

He chuckled and rolled over so I was laying on top of him, "Brian."

I giggled and slowly got off of him, tingling everywhere.

He smiled slowly, "You better rest up, cause in bout 5 minutes I'm having you again."

I blushed and he smirked as he got out of bed and went to my bathroom to dispose of the used condom.

(Meanwhile at the neighbor's)

Evan and the guys all stood around awkwardly, "Well that's not how I expected that to go..."

They turned on the music again trying to drown out the moaning and screaming.

Hehe *bats eyelashes innocently*

Craig- *raises a brow* There is not a single ounce of innocence in your body, Babe...

*shrugs* True! *Yawns*

Craig- *pulls me onto his lap and I bury my face in his chest and he chuckles as he hears me softly snoring* Sorry, guys she hasn't been getting that much sleep so I'll do her outro for her!

She hopes y'all - I can't believe I just said y'all. Anyways, she hopes y'all enjoyed and please vote and comment, it makes her day a whole lot better.

*smiles as he carries me to our room and cuddles with me*

She loves y'all!
-Craig/Marie