FAMILY 👨‍👧‍👦

This is my first time writing something like this...I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I do ☺️
.
.
.
.
.
.
What does it feel like when everything you believed was a lie and you don't know who to trust or what to feel?

The 18-year-old boy's heart sank as he heard his father speaking to someone over the call about something he couldn't imagine that his father could do to him. The years he spent in that house faded and became something he never wanted to even imagine. All those happy memories brought tears to the eyes of the boy. All he yearned was for a happy family, but in the end, it was just a dream.

It was a winter morning, and the weather looked gloomy in the eyes of the little boy. As he was watching the snowfall while being in his world, he was suddenly taken back to the real world because Someone was calling his name. "Babe, someone wants to see you," the woman said with a beautiful smile on her face. She then guided him to where his visitors were.

When the door to the visitor's room was opened, he was a little bit nervous, so he hid behind the lady. "You don't have to be scared, my dear. They came to take you to your new home." When he heard that, with a little bit of surprise and curiosity, he looked at the person in the visiting room. It was a man in his late 30's with a broad smile, and he was looking at the little boy with adoration. But what piqued the curiosity of the boy was the little girl who was with the man. She looked like she was probably around 2 years younger than him. The man noticed him looking at her with curiosity.

"Hello, Babe, my name is Tony, and this is my daughter Waan." Tony introduced, "Why don't you both play in the playroom while I and Mr. Tony talk for a little bit?" the woman said, "Sure, why don't Waan and Babe get to know each other?" to which Tony replied. So Babe guided Waan to the playroom in the orphanage.

When they reached the room, it was Babe who started the conversation: "Hi, can I ask you something?" The girl nodded her head, looking at him with what he wanted to know: "Are you going to let me live with you?" "I think so," said the girl in her cute little voice. "Papa told me that you are going to be my big brother." The two kids played for a long time. Anyone who saw them would be in awe because of how cute they were while playing together.

The new life Babe had while living with them gave him hope that this is what a happy family is. As time went by, the bond between Waan and Babe became strong too; they became so inseparable, but what he didn't know was that one day all of this happiness would end.

Currently, he doesn't know whom to trust. Even though he wanted to talk with Waan about what their father was talking about, he doesn't know if he can trust her. This is what happens when you lose trust because of someone who clouds your eyes on even trusting one of the most important people in your life.

All he could think about was that he didn't want to live in the same house as that man he once called father. Even if he ran away from his current home, he knew that he was not going to have a future. Being in that house is making him feel like he is going to pass out.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Guys how is the first chapter. Hope you guys enjoy it.

Let me know what you all think about this chapter.