"I just want to spend some time with my boyfriend. Can you please leave us?" she asked me, which was not a request.

"Maybe you should ask your boyfriend if he is interested in that or not?" I challenged her. Dare Aditya choose her over me then he is gone.

She looked towards Aditya and said, "Baby can you ask her to go?" "Can you be a little professional? This is an office, not your boyfriend's house," I informed her.

"You were sitting on his lap before she entered" my stupid brain mocked me.

"And who is telling her that?" I told my brain.

"You", saying she charged towards me. Hell no I am not backing from this fight so I also did not go back and stood right there.

Before she could come any forward Aditya held her and put her away. Then he came in front of me to shield me. Yes, woman take it he is my Man.

"Natasha, what are you doing? Have you gone mad?" he asked her. "You are taking her side," she asked with a sad face.

"He is taking a stand on what is right," I told her before Aditya could reply anything. "Aditya I am not taking this insult," she looked towards him asking for help.

"Stop the drama, Natasha," he replied and a victorious smile came on my face. I tried to control my laughter.

"What is this Aditya?" she asked and tried to come near him. This is it she is not coming near to my man.

I came in front of Aditya before she could even touch him. "Stop woman, can't you hear him? He is not interested in talking to you so leave," I told her sternly.

"What if I won't leave?" this woman is testing my patience now. I was about to grab her hand when Aditya picked me up and created distance between us. "I am killing her and dare you stop me," I warned him.

"Will you both stop and listen to me once," he shouted at both of us. We both went quiet and looked at him like a small child who was getting scolded by his parents.

"Natasha stop this drama now and Pihu she is just my friend," he explained but I was now confused. Then he explained me everything how he did everything to tease me. I was shocked that he knew about my plan and then took revenge on me.

When he explained everything Natasha forwarded her hand and said "It's nice to meet you Pihu." I felt embarrassed that she had to see this side of me. "Same here and I am sorry for before," I genuinely apologized to her. She was just helping me and I was ready to kill her.

"Now it's time for me to leave you guys carry on," she told and left from there. Then Aditya cleared his throat and came in front of me.

"You know you are still not off the hook," I point the finger at him.

"I already told you it is all the plan and she knew I like you sunflower," he came towards me.

"I know the hickey and everything was made up but still she was sitting on your lap," I reminded him.

I was still in his arms when he said "Can I smell the jealousy?" "What if there is?" I told him and tried to come out of his arms.

"Sunflower I like this side of yours," he told me and tightened his hold on my waist.

I twisted my lips to the right showing I was not buying this. "Leave me," I tried to remove his hands.

"Is my Sunflower angry with me?" he asked me with a wicked smile. I am going to punch him in the face. Can I destroy his handsome face? I thought.

"Stop thinking of plans to kill me. You know you can't live without me," he tried to tease me but at the same time spitting the facts.

"I am not doing that," I lied to him. "Sunflower you are terrible at lying so stop trying," he busted me in seconds.

"Let me tell you one secret," saying he brought his face near to mine.

"Natasha is interested in women so no need for you to worry," he whispered in my ear.

I tried to decipher his words and my eyes went wide. He looked at my expressions and started laughing.

"You," saying I started to hit him. And in no time he was running here and there in his office and I was following him.

Author's Note

Hello lovely readers🙋‍♀️

How was the revelation?🤭