chapter 10

Yn's pov

I was shocked to see the person who was in front of me.

Yn: you?

??: yes me baby.

He said while smirking. I tried to free my hands but fail.

Yn: leave me.

I said while struggling with the situation.

??: do you think I'll leave you easily? Nah baby now you can't go anywhere.

Yn: leave me you jerk.

Hearing this, he got very angry and........ slapped me, causing my corner of the lios bleed. My head got turned on right side. Now tears were flowing down my eyes.

Ym: help me someon.

I shouted as loudly as i can but no one heard my voice. Now his one hand was hold my hands and one was holding my mouth to prevent from screaming.

Yn: hmmm mmmm.

??: nah baby no one will listen to you.

He was going to kiss me but.....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Suddenly a hard punch was landed on his face. He quickly left my hands and i quickly went away from him, corner of the washroom. I curled in a ball and hughed my knees, crying there. And that person was just punching him mercilessly, untill he paased out. The person who saved me came toward me and touched my shoulders. Causinge to flinch to hard. I started to cry too hard but that person held my chin softly and made me look at him. I saw he was mr. Kim. I quickly hugged him and cried my heart out loud.

A/n's pov

Tae: shhhh....its okay now, calm down yn.

He said while hugging her back. While she was just sobbing loudly. Suddenly jimin too entered the washroom.

Jimin: what happe- OMG YN, WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU? WHO DID THAT?

Tae: jimin calm down. First call police and take him away from her.

He said while pointing at that guy who was trying to misbehave with yn.

Jimin moved his eyes to that person who was trying to get some oxygen,just to get shock.

Jimin: YOU!!??

Tae: you know him?

Jimin: yes mr. Kim, he's in our class, max. He's just a fuck boy and a Playboy of our school.

Saying this, he went toward max and started to beat his mercilessly too.

Max: ahhh p-p-plz-z l-lea-ave m-me

He tried to say with his almost broken jaw.

Tae : jimin stop! call police now, just look at your sister's situation.

Hearing this he stopped beating him and stood up and looked at her sister, whi was almost unconscious.

Jimin: ok mr. Kim.

He said and pulled out his phone to police.

Tae: call 2 waoters here to keep their eyes on him and you too stay here till police arrest him.

Jimin: but yn-

Tae: dont worry about her, im talking her to you mansion.

Jimin: ok.

He said while taehyung picked yn up in bridal style

At outside of the washroom>>>

Taehyung camed out but suddenly Lisa's eyes fall on them and her eyes got  widen in shock. She quickly came toward them and asked.

Lisa: oppa, what happened to yn?

Tae: I'll tell you, first open my cars door.

Lisa: o-okay.

At park's mansion.>>>>>>

Taehyung quickly told gaurd to open the main gate and then they all went inside. He ran toward yn's room with yn in his arms. The moment he reached her room, he putted her on bed and called doctor.

After sometime --------------->>>>

The doctor was arrived and Jimin too.
Only lisa and doctor was inside her room. Jimin and taehyung were outside. After 5 mins, the doctor came out.

Jimin: doc, how's my sister? Is everything fine? Is anything serious? Plz doctor tell me already.

Tae: if you'll let her talk then only she'll say.

Jimin: sorry.

Tae: what happened doctor?

Ms. Sung: noting is serious but take care of her. She might have night mare but still.... and yeah, take this priscription and bring those medicines.

Jimin: ok doctor

He said while grabbing the lust of medicine. And went down with doctor and left for bringing the medicine.

Tae went inside to find lisa adjusting the iv tube. Lisa's eyes fall on taehyung and called him out.

Lisa: oppa.

Taehyung looked at her and came near her.

Tae: yeah? What happened?

Lisa: can you stay here for an hour?

Tae: why?

Lisa : im going to our house to bring my clothes as I'm going to live here for some days.

Tae : bring mine too.

Lisa: ok then.

Saying this,she got up and went to the Kim's mansion.

_____________💜__________💜_____________
Sorry guys for a short chapter, as there this chapter was not being saved so i have to publish short chapter only