04

Dayvon Daquan Bennett (17)March 23rd, 2023

March 23rd, 2023

"The outside world is the best, Its so peaceful and beautiful" Zo was explaining to all of us, Muwop asked her why she loved bein outside and that shii turned into ah whole lesson

Damn you Muwop.

"When we were back in houston, after school i would find her in the woods, it was a beautiful scenery" India spoke up "she would always have her book and be writing"

"exactly, writing music while hearing nature, best thing for real" She smiled big

She writes music too, she amazes me everyday, and she is so beautiful her lips looked so soft, i could spend hours kissing them.

"so what if sum random ass dirty animal ran up and attacked yo ass" Durk pointed out Laughing

"Then ion kno" she said shrugging.

"Ya-" Zozo started but cut herself off once her phone rung. She started smiling and showed india.

"aww" Is all India said while smiling.

"Who dat is Zolana" Herb asked like he was her dad or something.

"no body, damn herb" She responded with a slight attitude.

"ZOLANA MARIA ROSE JOHNSON" he cut his eyes at her pointing.

"Fineeee, some boy i gave my number to" she finally gave in.

what boy... Why he got her smiling like that.

and why India saying aww.

"igh yall im out" That shit just killed my mood, i walked across the street to my apartment and went to my room.

Popped a perc and started writing.

___

Von just left, i don't kno why but he seemed upset, and as the good friend i am im standing infront of his door trying to bring myself to knock.

here goes nothing.

"fuck you want" he slung the door wide open and i walked in.

"Whats wrong with you." i asked.

"Man Zolana fuck out face with that bullshit" he curled his lip a little.

his pupils were dilated, he was high off of something i don't know what but it can't be good.

"you stormed off and left, you seemed... mad" i tried to explain

"Its not obvious" he walked to the back and I followed.

"what do you mean" i sat on his bed and he stood infront of me.

"i like you Zo, like alot" he explained moving his hands around.