02

Zolana Maria Rose JohnsonMarch 22nd, 2023

March 22nd, 2023

"Mr. smith tweakin on foe nem" Von said mugging everyone.

"he lowkey pissed me off today" i said as we were grabbing our lunch.

we sat down at our normal lunch table and was talking, cus ain't nobody eating this nasty ass food.

i felt someone burning a hole im my face so i looked down the line of our table to find von staring.

We just watched each other, he licked his lips and looked away. Man this boy is so fine.

"Hey Zozo, we have a new student starting tomorrow and we would like you to give him a tour of the school" ms. Johnson said knocking me out of my thoughts.

"uhh ok what time" i asked.

" during my first period class, so once yall are done yall cam come back" she explained

"ok" i said smiling, she passed me a folder it had his name, his birthday, where he was from, and his schedule.

His name was Taurus. But he a Capricorn..wow.

"AYY" Von yelled at ms johnson as she got ready to walk away. "yes von" she said with a bright smile. "Why i ain't get a tour of dis wack ass school" he asked mugging her.

"Dis boy" India said laughing

"BOY bye" Ms.Johnson walked away laughing.

"mmcht, You can give me a tour too ma" he said smiling

everyone looked around yo see who he was talking to "he talkin to you girl" India said with a smile

"uhh no thank you Dayvon" i said throwing my stuff away. Our next period was coming up and i had it with Dayvon.

Booka Durk and India had Spanish next.

"well lets go Zaria" Von said smiling and wrapped his arm around me

"Nigga who da hell is Zaria" i said mugging and pushed his arm

he started laughing so i just walked to gym and sat on the bleachers.

i started scrolling through TikTok when Dayvon walked up and snatched my phone.

"ayy gimme my phone back nigga" i said reaching for it. Ion play about that shii especially when its unlocked.

"Mmm who is Ben" he said raising his brow.