Short but Meaningful help

Start from the beginning

aoi:"O-oh tanjiro, I didn't see you there, why are you here?"

tanjiro:"I have a mission with the flame pillar as well as inosuke, so I need at least a bag full of food" *referring to his bag*

aoi:"That's a medium sized bag! why do you need that much!?"

tanjiro:"two things, one: I may drain myself too much during a fight so I need some food to regain my lost stamina, second : it's also for inosuke"

aoi:"hm...okay it's going to take a while, by the time you are given the directions for your destination I should be done, can you put your bag over there?"

tanjiro:*does what aoi said and leaves* "thanks for everything aoi! I wouldn't have been able to move during the rehabilitation training without you!"

aoi:"....but....I haven't done anything-"

tanjiro:*already left*

aoi:".....huh....I guess....he really IS different"

'tanjiro still was walking, he came across shinobu and gave her his goodbye to which she replied with 'yeah sure, be careful' it kinda irritated tanjiro but he let it slide after a while of walking he decided to go outside and breath a little before his mission starts, putting his hat on he exited the mansion'
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
tanjiro pov:

'I arrived at the backyard where I saw nezuko and inosuke and zenitsu train most of the time, but this time no one was outside.....well... except for one presence, it's a presence that I don't think I'll ever forget I immediately rushed towards her because I didn't know how much time I had left, when I made it I saw her'

"Hey! kanao!" *runs to her*

kanao:*looks at him, still having her poker face*

"I just wanted to say that I have a mission with inosuke and the flame pillar, thanks for everything and staying patient with us! Oh! I'm also sorry about nezuko splashing a cup of that tea on you"

kanao:*poker face*

*sweats a bit* (d-did I say something wrong again?)

kanao:*takes out her coin*

"h-huh? what's that?"

'kanao flipped the coin high in the air, and then came back down on the back of her hand, I was confused and curious as to why she did that'

kanao:"all I did was follow master's orders, there is no need to thank me, sayonara "

*slowly starts to smile* (She.....She finally talked to me!)
"Hey! you actually spoke to me!"

kanao:"sayonara"

"what was that? was it Money?"

kanao:"sayonara"

"it said heads and tails didn't it?!"

kanao:"......... sayonara"

"you really made it twirl around!"

kanao:".........."

"say why did you flip it in the first place before you talked?"

kanao:*shows him the coin* "I flip this to decide what I haven't been ordered to do, I just decided whether or not to talk to you"

"......why don't you decide?"

kanao:".....?"

"why don't you decide for yourself? what do you want to do kanao?"

kanao:*smiles while closing her eyes* "it doesn't matter"

"eh-?"

kanao:"there is nothing that matters in this world for me to decide, all I do is to follow orders"

"hm.....no your wrong, I don't think there is anything that doesn't matter in this world, hm.... everyone has a voice in their hearts that tells them what they want to do......you probably also have that but maybe it's so small that you can't hear it.......Ah ha! I got it!"

kanao:"huh?"

"kanao, can I borrow your coin for a bit?"

kanao:"e-eh? sure just don't lose it" *gives him the coin*

*moves away a bit from kanao* "Alright! let's decide with this coin!"

kanao:"w-what? d-decide what?"

"Whether you will or will not..... *flips the coin and catches it in midair* follow your heart!" *flips it high in the air*

kanao:(w-wait! I-I didn't agree-)

"oh crap! I threw it too high! I call heads! if it lands on heads then you'll have to follow your heart kanao!"

'I was jumping left and right trying to find the perfect position to capture the coin but a strong gust of wind passed by and I lost sight of the coin for a few seconds before it fell, thankfully I did manage to catch it on the back of my hand, but not without burning myself a bit which was not a pleasant feeling, but nonetheless I still had my right hand over my left where the coin was, I was so excited that I teleported right Infront of kanao which made her jump a bit'

"you ready kanao? I'm gonna reveal what it is!"

kanao:*stressed* (which side is it?, his back was turned towards me so I couldn't see it with my eyes but I'm pretty sure he didn't cheat....did he?....... m-maybe he did?....I mean....he IS a demon but he's also been too kind to be considered a demon.....)

"okay....3....2....1....*reveals it, it's heads tanjiro jumps in the air happy* yay! It's heads!"

kanao:*shocked and her eyes widen*

"here's your coin back kanao"
*extends his hand*

kanao:* hesitates but she tries to take it*

*grabs both of her hands, which shocked her* "don't forget! it's the heart that drives people! follow your hearts desire's as much as you can so that it can grow big and strong!"

kanao:"............"

"welp....my mission is about to start very soon.....see you later kanao!" *runs to the front door*

kanao:*sits up fast* "h-how....How did you make it heads!?"

*looks at her* "with the help of something called chance......and even if it became tails......I would have flipped it over and over again until it turns heads" *chuckles while giving her a gentle smile*

kanao:*gasp lightly*

'I sensed inosuke's presence like literally Infront of the door, without wasting anymore time I teleported to him, leaving kanao to process what happened a few minutes ago, I truly hope she follows her heart'

kanao:*looks at the coin and slowly brings it to her chest* "............"

y'all know what the name of this ship is✨👍