Chapter 13, Final Chapter

Author's note:

Well here we are, final chapter! Thank you SO MUCH to everyone who took the time to favourite and add the story to their reading list, and to those who just took time out to take a look. I can't wait to write more Daredevil/Matt Murdock stuff in the future!. 

ENJOY! 

A couple weeks had past and Helen was slowly recovering, some nights she would have the most terrible nightmares, wake up screaming Matt's name or clawing at the bed sheets. Matthew was always so good at calming her down. However Helen seemed to be more haunted by the idea that the man she loved wouldn't come home from his vigilante duties rather at night, that she would get a phone call telling her all that went wrong. She took this anxiety and turned it into anger and would hit the punching bag that hung from Matt staircase. As much as she craved a good fight she wasn't even fit to spar let alone battle someone. Even though her body craved the fight, she knew she couldn't risk any more injuries, she promised Matt she'd get better.

The night before Beth's court date, Matt insisted he go out and round up some bad guys, to help him relieve some stress. She tried to reason with him, she tried to get him to stay at home, she offered to give him the best back rub ever, but he said he just HAD to go out and get into it with some criminals. Helen could relate, however she began to grown worried quickly as time passed on...and on, and he still wasn't home. She sat on the couch scrolling through her phone nervously, until the sound of the front door slamming shut caused her to push her sorry ass from the couch and limp over to greet him. She frantically threw her arms around him slamming her body into his. He groaned in pain and slowly wrapped his arms around her waist.

."What took you so long? jesus Murdock I thought someone had got you" Helen touched at his face worryingly. He was a little sore on the face as well as the midsection...he took his mask off and smiled widely down at her.

"I'm here now that's all that matters right, did you go in the bedroom today at all, there was a surprise in there I forgot about, I bought some things" He began to slip off his suit slowly in front of Helen who looked up at her man with intrigue.

"What did you buy me this time" Helen sniggered rubbing her hands against his chest.

"Follow me into the bed room and I'll show you" he finished getting undressed and began to walk towards the bedroom in only his boxer shorts. She stood still, biting onto her thumb as she enjoyed watching him from behind; she shook her head then hurried in after him. He took from under the bed and black paper bag, and from that bag he pulled out a black silk blindfold along with silk arm and ankle ties.

"What are those for...you're new costume..." Helen jested at her boyfriend who pulled at the ties with vigour in front of her.

"Strip to down to your underwear and lay on the bed" his voice was low and gravelly. Helens lip twitched as she squeezed her legs together tightly. They hadn't had sex since she came to stay with him, she hadn't felt like it at all, but after she hinted this morning she could perhaps give something a try, Matt thought about a conversation they had not long ago...about kinks.

She walked up to him and kissed his cheek warmly and replied.

"Of course" she purred into his ear as she began to undress down to her underwear.

She begged him to tie her up, but gently....making sure he touched every inch of her arms and hands while he did so. Matt very carefully sat a top of her making sure not to press down on her leg wound too much. She felt him rub his cock against her ever so timidly as his hands gripped hers against the head board. He tied her hands above her head, not too tightly, but not lose enough so she could pull free. She wriggled playfully under him as he felt around for her face.

She giggled once again as this time he gently tied the blindfold across her beautiful emerald eyes. She was blinded, nothing but blackness was all she could see.

"Not sure what kinda kinky shit your into Murdock but I don't hate it" she bit her luscious bottom lip as he teased it with his tongue.

"Just wait for it" he whispered intensely into her ear. He began to kiss down her body, he started at the neck, roughly teasing and gnawing at her skin. Then her collar bone and around her chest, her breasts almost bursting from her bra tingled with pleasure as he sucked and kissed the skin. Down her stomach and finally to her hips where she writhed in pleasure as his lips caressed them. He spread her legs open tentatively as he placed soft kisses to her inner thigh, she could feel his heavy breathing against her warm wanting pussy. She balled her fists as she moaned at him.

"Oh god" she groaned begging him to carry on.

He chuckled as his hands slowly pulled down her panties. He slid his head back between her legs as he worked her clit with his lips and tongue. She felt every last flick, every last suck and kiss from his perfect mouth. She bucked her hips as she got closer to cum, he slipped in two fingers to help her finish, a steady but consistent pace, just how she liked it. She tasted as sweet as ever he thought as her body jerked while she came in a rather noisy fashion. 

He untied her slowly, rubbing her slightly sore wrists and planting a few kisses on her head.

"Will you stay with me....here...forever" His voice was still low and gravelly as he lay next to her drawing circles on her stomach. She sighed and looked straight up at the ceiling.

"Forever" she whispered resting her hand on top of his....

*********

Helen limped as fast as she could to Josie's. She was stuck at the hospital all afternoon having check-ups and tests so she was unable to meet Matt, Foggy and Karen right after the trial. After winning the case, the three of them had been out celebrating most of the afternoon along with Beth who was in much need of some company after a very emotional day. Matt smirked to himself as Helen began her way slowly to the group sat at the bar. Her perfect sent had filled his senses like a sweet surprise, and he was so excited to be near her again. His huge grin couldn't be contained.

"HELEN" Karen screamed almost falling off her bar stool. Helen grabbed her and helped her back up on it and threw her arms around her warmly. She turned to Foggy and greeted him in her usual fashion. A hand slap and a fist bump. She felt Matts arms snake around her waist as he pulled her against him.

"Slow down there fella, company is present" Helen nodded her head to Beth who was nursing her beer slowly. "I'm Helen, this one's better half" Helen leant forward and shook Beth's tiny hand carefully.

"Are you proud of me" Matt pulled Helen back against him as he kissed her cheek and beamed his beautiful Murdock smile.

"Always, you know that silly, but I mostly proud of Beth here....I hear you were brave as anything in there....so for that I will buy you a drink, Foggy gets one for being Foggy, Karen gets two drinks because I love her the most and Matt what you get has to wait till we're alone"

"Helen you filthy girl" Foggy chortled into his glass shaking his head.

"What makes you think it's dirty"

"Because I know what you two are like ok"

Matt carefully got off his stool and felt around to help Helen onto it. He placed his hand on the small of her back as he rubbed it lovingly. It had been some time since Matt had felt this complete....this complacent....he never thought it would be like this. A perfect woman by his side, a woman who knew everything about him....and still stuck around to help him through it all. Foggy, his great partner and friend who didn't leave him to rot all alone with his burden, he'd always be by his side, no matter what. Karen was his always loyal and sweet friend who gave him another reason for him to get out there and protect the city nightly.

Things seemed almost too perfect. And it was in that instance when Matt had that very thought when he heard the breaking news report, through the dim of the bar noise around him he heard the TV in the corner loud and clear.

BREAKING NEWS THIS EVENING, CRIME KINGPIN WILSON FISK AND SEVERAL OTHER INMATES HAVE ESCAPED PRISON TONIGHT AFTER WHAT THE AUTHORITIES ARE CALLING THE BIGGEST JAIL BREAK IN HISTORY.

Just like he thought, it was all just too perfect wasn't it.....