31-35

Chapter 31 (Fighting)
📅 2022-01-24 22:29:13
☕ 98 views
Zhai Xingchen and Hu Ying walked a long way, but the cameraman behind them couldn't follow, so they went back.
The program team is very satisfied with these two people, this date, there are pink bubbles playing games together, and there is also a heart-to-heart chat by the sea.
Whether it is from a couple's point of view or from a friend's point of view, it is comfortable and romantic.
Guo Bing couldn't help but sigh: "If only every guest could cooperate as actively as the two of them."
The two also look very CP-like. The two top-level appearances in this season's guests may not be so strong in sexual tension, but they feel very good together.
The mode of getting along is also very comfortable, and it is the most comfortable pair of all the red and blue CPs at present.
The Reuters report of the two at school was also posted on the Internet. Although many netizens were drinking blue and blue cp beforehand, they also knew that the show featured red and blue.
[I didn't expect Zhai Xingchen and Hu Ying to be a good match. At first, I thought Zhai Xingchen's milk 1 was a little weak. 】
[Because Hu Ying is so gorgeous and has long hair, it is clear who he is standing with! 】
[God, it's too sad. Xinghu cp, how nice it sounds! 】
[The name Xinghu is too awesome, and it goes well with the two of them, there is a bright feeling of the lake and stars! ] [Don't mess around with the match, Hu Ying is obviously strict! Salt Lake CP refuses to accept! 】
The official broadcast has not yet come out, and the red and blue CP fans have begun to argue.
But in the end, it ended with a strict overall victory.
Because their CP fans put Yan Zhi's battle table up, Zhai Xingchen was eclipsed by the foil.
"From the second generation of the rich, from the Yan family in Dongcheng, do you need science popularization? Do you need to list the most popular e-sports players in the country? Do you need to list the champions who won?! What does Zhai Xingchen have? Admit, he is not good-looking at all, he is very good-looking! But what is the use of a man just being good-looking? Does he have a sixth brother rich, is his sixth brother famous, and most importantly, does he have a sixth brother big?!"
Not to mention anything else, the last shameful one was rubbing Zhai Xingchen on the ground.
Zhai Xingchen and Hu Ying did not return to the red and blue hut until 9:30 in the evening. As soon as they entered the door, they could smell the smell of burning.
Hu Ying frowned: "Is there a fire?"
Zhai Xingchen changed his shoes and hurriedly went to the kitchen to take a look. He saw a bunch of people in the kitchen, as well as the staff of the show team, and the scene was a mess.
The black smoke in the kitchen has not yet dissipated, all the windows that can be opened around are open, and the smoking machine has been humming.
"What does this smell like?" Hu Ying shouted.
Wen Nuo said, "Brother Huo and the others are cooking dinner..."
The three men were a little embarrassed when they saw Zhai Xingchen coming. Zhai Xingchen glanced at the pot through them, and there was a burnt smell. A piece of cooking wine and soy sauce was poured next to it, and it was spilled everywhere, dripping down.
"What did you do?" Zhai Xingchen asked.
"Just... fish." Huo Cheng said, "I just made fish."
He learned a hard dish from the chef today.
Because he felt that side dishes like scrambled eggs with tomatoes were not shocking enough!
"Brother Huo saw that the oil pan was burning, so he poured water directly on it." Yan Zhi said, "Hot the oil pan." Huo Cheng felt that this was a secret complaint against him, so he immediately shot back and said, "Then this pile of I didn't knock anything over."
Zhai Xingchen felt the smell of gunpowder.
Pei Xu didn't speak, he put on gloves to bring down the pot, his fair face was stained with black dirt.
"Brother Huo said he wanted to show his hand." Pei Xu said, "Yan Zhi went to help and accidentally knocked down the condiment shelf next to him."
When Zhai Xingchen heard this, he glanced at Pei Xu.
Eh, why does he feel that it is so plain and normal, and there is also a sense of tea talk.
"When you say cooking, you really start cooking. If the meal is not done, it will be fine. If people are fine, it is a great blessing." Hu Ying said.
Everyone cleaned up together, and it took more than half an hour to clean up the kitchen.
There is no need for a pot.
"Order takeout, I'm so hungry that my chest is on my back." Duan Yihua said, "What do you all want to eat?"
Huo Cheng saw the pink rabbit in Hu Ying's arms: "You bought it when you were playing?"
Hu Ying immediately took it out as if offering a treasure: "It's cute. It's from the stars."
"Are you going to clip the dolls?" Yan Zhi immediately turned his head and asked.