13. CONFERENCE~ CONFRONTATION

Start from the beginning

But wait! What's important in making an agreement publicly? What's going on? Why is everyone considering this day so auspicious for us? Did they all cook something beside me? Maa stepped down from the stage in a frustrated mood

Maa stepped down from the stage in a frustrated mood.

*********

Author's Pov
The conference started on a positive note. Mrityunjay walked confidently towards the podium and greeted the assembled audience.
"We're excited to announce our investment in RUDRAVANSHI TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT, forging a partnership that promises innovation and growth.", He declared.

"Don't you think it'll be a loss deal for you? Miss Vidya's company is facing too much trouble at this point and you are...", A reporter said, he was about to complete but Mrityunjay interrupted him.

"Don't you worry about my loss because I know how to make a profit from anything.", He said confidently.

After a few more questions and back-to-back chilly responses. A hush fell in the auditorium. Despite the tension, Mrityunjay's father and Vidya's father radiated pride, visibly moved by Mrityunjay's unwavering support for Vidya and her company. His steadfastness in standing by her side spoke volumes.
The Q&A session concluded on a less-than-ideal note, leaving a palpable sense of unease lingering in the air.
The anchor called upon Mrityunjay's father to take the stage and share what he deemed the most significant news of the day. With a proud and beaming smile, he approached the podium, commanding the attention of everyone present.

"Good evening, everyone. You've already been informed about the partnership earlier. Now, it's time to announce something more momentous. Mrityunjay and Vidya will be getting married in a month's time. This decision was made by the elders, and both Mrityunjay and Vidya have agreed to it. Isn't that right, Vidya?" he announced, causing shock to Mrityunjay as he exchanged a glance with Vidya, whose expression remained cold and indifferent.
Everyone else's faces bloomed with joy and happiness but Mrityunjay widened his eyes, shooting a deadly glare towards Vidya who responded with a "Yes" with a straight face.
She wasn't happy at all but she signed the agreement so there's no going back...
Everyone congratulated them on their new journey but who knows what this journey will fulfill.

Mrityunjay stood up and held her hand so tightly, he dragged her outside the auditorium, rage could be seen through his actions and eyes. The auditorium was filled with the camera's clicking sound. CLICK.CLICK.CLICK

The families were in shock because they didn't expect this from Mrityunjay. The way he dragged her made everyone tense. Vidya's father followed them but Anirudh stopped him.
"Let them talk Uncle.", He said to which her father nodded.

Both fathers were tensed, and their stress marks were completely visible on their foreheads. They were tense because of the secret agreement. What if Mrityunjay got to know about it? What if Vidya spits everything in front of him?