Chapter 8: Interviews and Bad News

Start from the beginning

“Yeah, she’s here and Eleanor too” Louis said.

“Then come here Holly and Eleanor” the host said.

Eleanor helped me up and a security guard help us both to the stage. The crowd was staring at us curiously, but I would have to get use to it. There was one large sofa and the boys fitted perfectly, how was Eleanor and I going to seat there?

“Sit here” Liam said padding on his lap. Louis did the same to Eleanor and we both obeyed sitting in their laps.

“How are you girls?” the host asked.

“Were actually fine, feeling a little exhausted but that’s normal” I said grinning.

“How does it feel to be part of the 1D crew?” he asked.

“It’s amazing, these boys and everyone around them are nice and welcoming were like family” Eleanor said.

“So Holly how did you and Liam met?” he asked looking at us curiously.

“I met Liam at a supermarket and I couldn’t reach a cereal box. He was like my superman to the rescue, then from that on, we kept talking and going on dates, and this is how we ended” I said while Liam snaked his arms around my waist and rested his head on my shoulder.

“That’s really a different story” the host said, and everyone went like ‘aww’. “Still romantic though” he said.

“Well this was all the time we had, join us next time when we interviewed Justin Bieber” he said and then the show was over.

“You were incredible” Liam said pecking my lips.

“So were you” I said pecking his lips in return.

“But now I want to go home with you” he said placing his hand on my waist and I placed my arms around his neck.

“I love you, you know that right?” I said smiling and looking into his brown eyes.

“I know it and do you know how much I love you?” Liam asked.

“I don’t know, this much” I said and pecked his lips.

“Nop a little more” Liam said. I pecked his lips again.

“This much?”  I asked. He laughed.

“So much more” he said. I loved his accent to death and it makes me melt inside every time he talked to me.

“It’s time to leave lovebirds” Louis said dragging Eleanor with him.

“It’s time to go home” Liam said intertwining our fingers and we both made our way to the car.

*~*~*~*

2 hours later…

I sat on my bed taking my laptop out and boosting it up. I checked my phone for any messages from the boys or either my brother, mom or dad. But I received one from mom.

Mom: Hi Holls, were coming back tomorrow, so we need you and Bruce to pick us up at the airport. Some bad things happened and we need to come back home as soon as possible. We’ll explain everything to you, oh and I have good news!

I smiled, feeling slightly curious about the news. I frowned; bad news, what could have happened? I thought

Me: Hey Mom, so what’s up? I’m sorry the trip got cut short. Plus I have some good news too. Is anything wrong or to worry about?

Mom: it is something to worry about. I saw your interview you looked smoking. So what is your good news?

Me: I’m calling you on Skype, and grab dad so I can see and tell him too. Bruce went out with a ‘friend’

Mom: Kay your dad is next to me, um and by ‘friend’ you mean ‘lady friend’?

I giggled and dialed her phone number. They were in Paris, I was sad their trip got cut short sadly. I felt a hard beating on my chest; something was wrong, really wrong. I knew I had to be prepared for it, cause ill break down.

I logged into Skype and as soon as I got in, my mom called me. Dad and mom a.k.a. Connie were calling me to video chat. Haha Liam was on Skype too, probably talking to his mom or sisters.

“Hi!!” I said waving enthusiastically.

“Hey Holls how are you?” mom asked.

“I’m fine not to be rude but you said dad is there. Why does it look like your at an hospital?” I asked.

“Dear there’s something I need to tell you” she said. She saw I wasn’t moving or anything so she went on.

“Your dad has lung cancer” Mom said. Her eyes where filled of sadness and she wanted to cry but stayed strong. In that moment it hit me, my dad had lung cancer. Tears dared to escape, but I wouldn’t let them.

“Everything’s is going to be okay, I promise” she said. I for once knew she was being sincere, but we both knew that wasn’t true. We both continued talking about our lives and what we lived for the past two days.