As I cried my heart out in front of Shreyas he just hugged me while whispering comforting words in my ear. I slept in his room that night and the next morning he lent me his clothes as I freshened up and changed into them. We went for breakfast and I had sat next to Shrey instead of my usual place next to Shub. Shub took a seat in front of me and the whole breakfast I avoided looking up to ensure there was no eye contact. I was looking at my plate until Shrey started whispering random stupid things in my ear, making me look at him in disbelief.

As Shrey and I continued our breakfast chatting and laughing, I could feel Shub's eyes on me the whole time, I knew there would be some confronting when Shubman approached me after lunch but I had taken Shrey's hand and walked out, discussing our movie plans, for our day off. We decided to stay in our room and just relax while rewatching classic movies. Shubman looked hurt with the ignorance and I felt guilty but right now, I knew I needed to prioritize my own feelings. I could just apologize to him later.

Halfway through the movie, we heard a knock on the door.
"Go open it."
"Why should I? You go open it."
"I have already gotten up twice, to order food and to get water for your highness. I'm not getting up again."
"Ugh fine."
I got up and opened the door to see Shubman standing there. Before I could shut the door on his face he had predicted my reaction and caught the door with his hand and pulled me outside the room. He shut the door and pushed me against the door.

He looked at me with a gaze filled with affection and a bit of annoyance.
"I don't like this."
"What?"
"You in Shreyas' clothes. You're not allowed to wear anyone else's clothes other than mine."
"And who are you to tell me what I can and can't do?" I asked a little annoyed.
"Your future boyfriend."

He replied with a wink and a sly smirk on his face. He leaned in, his face just a few inches away. My heart had been thumping so loud, I wondered if he could hear it. I was confused and excited at the same time. I was about to ask him to elaborate, when the door suddenly opened and I tripped backwards, but before I could fall Shub had secured his arm around my waist, preventing me from falling on my ass.

I instantly moved away and turned to look at Shrey, who looked back at me, relief washing over him,
"I thought you got kidnapped."
He then smirked and said,
"Are you sure you wanna do this here? There are cameras."
I moved even further away from Shub.
"I'm assuming you won't be coming back to the movie then?" Shrey chuckled.
"Let's get back to our room."
Shubman said and started dragging me by holding my wrist.
"I'm sorry Shrey, maybe next time."
I said as I let myself be dragged away.

When we reached our room, Shub shut the door and pushed me against it yet again, but this time in the privacy of our room. Looking as if he was unable to contain his feelings any longer he leaned in and kissed me. I was taken aback but responded to his kiss instantly. It felt so good. Shubman's lips were soft and insistent as they explored my mouth. Realizing, I pushed him away. He looked at me in question.

"We can't do this."
"And why exactly?"
"What about Sara?"
"Huh? What about her?"
"You're dating her."
"No, I'm not. I broke up with her a month ago, and don't ask why."
"But why?"
"I think the reason is pretty obvious Ishan, because of you."

I pulled him towards me, kissing him again. That's all I had needed to hear. His hands roamed all over my body, leaving hickies in their wake. Shub's tongue traced a path down my neck, causing me to shiver with pleasure. He nibbled on my earlobes, eliciting a low moan from me. He aggressively unbuttoned Shrey's clothes and threw them off of me. He looked at me possessively and it turned me on.

~Smut warning~

Shub's fingers found their way to my ass, teasing and probing. Ishan gasped as Shubman slipped a finger inside him, preparing him for what was to come. Shubman's cock was rock hard, and he looked like he couldn't wait any longer.
He positioned himself behind my ass and entered slowly, as I screamed in pain and pleasure savoring the feeling of him being inside me. I cried out in pleasure as Shub began to thrust deeper and harder. The sound of our bodies slapping together filled the room, punctuated by my moans and gasps.

Shubman reached around and wrapped his hand around my cock, stroking it in time with his thrusts. My orgasm built quickly, and I cried out Shub's name as I came, my cum spilling over Shub's hand. Shubman continued to thrust, his own orgasm building until he finally came, filling me with his cum. They collapsed onto the bed, spent and satisfied.

As we lay panting on the bed, I knew that our friendship had changed forever. But I also knew that we had discovered something new and wonderful, something that we would explore again and again in the days and nights to come.

The End.
________________________________________

I'm not at all good at writing smut.
But ok whatever.