"How cute." You mumbled, examining the peeling paint at the front.

"Very.." Lorenzo agreed, pushing the bar door open.

Inside itself was a lot better, bundles of people sat at tables, hovering near the bar and some dancing weakly to the dulled out music.

You immediately spotted your friends, loud and not noticing.

Mattheo already seemed drunk, a glass in front of him whilst giggling with Theodore. Blaise joined them, seemingly aware of their drunken states and keeping them in control. Draco sat to the other side of them, comfortably manspread with a drink in hand. You were surprised he even came.

You didn't like Draco too much when you were teenagers, he was a sassy man child. He always thought he were superior to everyone else and it pissed you off, instead of starting something unnecessary with him, you ignored him. You both just dismissed each other, despite his arrogance, you both still hung out with the group regularly.

"What are you giggling about ladies?" You said, snatching Mattheos drink off the table and throwing it down your throat.

"Y/n!" He whined. "You owe me another."

"Y/n!" Exclaimed Theo with his hands in the air, his eyes glazed over, a lazy intoxicated smile on his lips.

Pansy and Lorenzo joined Draco on the other side of the table, catching up on his new life.

"Holy shit how much have you had." You chuckled as he threw his arms around you. Mattheo squished to the side in the process, glaring daggers at the man.

Blaise just shrugged at you, pulling Theodore back to his spot.

Mattheo sparked up an argument with Theodore about it, causing you and Blaise to start your own conversation.

"I haven't been back to Hogwarts in ages, we should go back some time. Honestly I miss it." Blaise began, your head nodding with each thing he had to say even when you didn't agree.

"I never thought I'd miss rushing out of bed to make potions in time." You shared, looking back at the memories with fondness.

You felt the presence of a new eye, intense and unwavering, watching your every move.

Blaise continued on and you tried your best to remain apart of the conversation but you couldn't help but notice.

Your eyes flickered to the source, only to be met with Draco's hypnotic grey eyes.

You noted how different he looked. His eyes were a lot more calm and focused than you remembered, the arrogance was still there but it was more of a I'm sure of myself than a bow down to me peasant.

His face had sharpened to appear more mature and.. attractive.

You raised an eyebrow at him.

He just shook his head, dragging his eyes away from yours to settle on the yapping Enzo.

"Y/n you still haven't got me a new drink." Mattheo pointed out, a hand in front of Theodore face.