Lorenzo

The whole group had somehow managed to get together for a party over break— friends to lovers

Being in a larger friend group, there were obviously favourites and then there were people you'd have to seperate before they'd get into a heated argument. Blaise and Draco were always together, although they got into fights often, it was more of an old couple fight. Mattheo and Theodore were linked together, bonding over the thrill of getting into trouble and doing stupid shit they thought were hilarious. Pansy got along with everyone, though mainly staying by your side. Lorenzo too got along with everyone really well, easy going guy with a cheeky attitude, nevertheless a gentlemen that everyone appreciated. Pansy had introduced you to the group, you found yourself getting along with everyone, especially Lorenzo. You two would hang out together sometimes alone, enjoying the banter or fun gossips he'd gather from his many friends. The whole group knew better than to comment on the rising tensions, allowing you two to figure it out yourselves.

Mattheos finger swirled around the concoction that you'd both created, a mixture of foul smelling alcohol and random juices.

Mattheo being absolutely smashed, giggled at the mangy looking colour of brown that had formed in the cup, you on the other hand were at worst tipsy, drunk on the hype of the party.

"Down that." He half yelled over the pumping music, holding up the mysterious liquid with a mischievous expression playing on his face.

You'd always hang out with Mattheo at parties and you'd always wake up regretting inhaling & drinking all these substances he provided but you never thought too deeply about what the future might bring.

Your lips pursed in hesitation before your hand reached to take a handful of sour worms, adding them to the cup before snatching it from Mattheo.

"Gotta make it a little pleasant" You yelled back, not caring about the side eyes you both collected.

This sent Mattheo into another fit of laughter, as if you were the funniest person he'd ever met. You examined the ugly looking liquid before lifting it to your lips, tipping it up and downing it completely.

Your face scrunched up, the strong alcohol almost instantly taking affect as you slumped against the nearest stable area which happened to be a tall brunette.

Mattheo was visibly too out of it to help out, in his own world as your arms reached out to stabilise yourself before attempting to stand up straight again.

Your hands felt around, tugging at the thin material of shirt he was wearing, earning a few snorts from the boys' friends who were watching you.