Draco's eyebrow raised in amusement, leaning into you more as he peeled your hand off his mouth.

"So you do remember last night."

"Of course I do.." you whispered.

"I can still feel last night." You added.

His finger trailed down to the marks he'd decorated on your neck, observing your face scrunch up when he applied too much pressure.

"Yeah? I bet you do." He said proudly.

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝗲𝘅𝗰𝗲𝗽𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗻𝗼 𝘀𝗺𝘂𝘁 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘂𝗽 𝘁𝗼 𝗶𝘁✌︎
⇠═⇢

You weren't sure how a bar had ended up being your friends reunion spot but you were just happy to finally see them again.

You met up with Pansy and Lorenzo before hand, Pansy being your driver because your car was still getting serviced. She was always reliable and she didn't mind since she would be driving Lorenzo anyway.

The radio turned down to a muffle against our booming voices, Pansy's head occasionally turning to join the conversation before she'd get yelled at by Lorenzo.

"Don't tell him but Theo's bagged a hottie, he showed me not long ago. Ask him to show you, you'll agree with me." Lorenzo ranted on.

"I don't know how he does it in all honesty." Pansy chimed in, making you snicker.

"Good for him though, he was a bit desperate." You said to which the two of them nodded their heads.

"What about Mattheo? I haven't heard from him in a while." You prodded.

"Heard his family is giving him a hard time, as it would, but he's still got his usual spunk." Lorenzo shrugged to which you frowned.

"We'll see for ourselves." Pansy announced, pulling into a free car park outside the old looking building.

You tucked your phone into the bag you had chosen which had to obviously match the fit.

"Thanks for driving us Pansy," you stepped out of the vehicle and pulled her into your arms for a short embrace.

"You look gorgeous." You added, a cheeky smile twirling your lips.

"You're the one who chose this dress, credits to you girl."

"I had a vision." You shrugged, hands motioning to the dress that smoothed out perfectly against Pansy.

A deep sigh emitted from behind the both of you, an impatient looking Lorenzo looking to get going.

"Yes, yes Enzo you'll get to kiss your mates soon." Pansy sighed, grabbing her phone & wallet from her car before locking it.

"I do not do that?" He furrowed his brows but ended the conversation upon seeing both you and Pansy stare at him unimpressed.

The building was covered with brown wood, two stories high with unseeable letters that were attempting to reveal the name of the bar. The first floor held the actual bar while the second floor had shitty rooms people stayed up no doubt only if they were too drunk to drive home.