Vaish- Anushka.... how you make these complex things so easy?

Anu- Love is not complex di! People make it complex! Even SRK said that "One sided love is the most beautiful thing in the world!" [She smiled with her heart]

They both hugged eachother tightly.

Anu- Don't worry di! I'm okay and I will be okay forever! Now just I want Siddharth to get well soon! He has become so weak.

Vaish- Yeah! He doesn't want to eat anything. (Made a face)

Anu- Yeah (sighed)

/hospital/

Blood was given to Siddharth and he was stable. Avneet was caressing him and Abhishek was talking to doctor.

Avu- Baby feeling good? (Sweetly)

Sid- Yes... (nodded) I want a kissy. (He said in a baby voice)

Avneet blushed.

Avu- Okay first let us go home then I will give you lots of kissy, not only one.

Sid- OKAYYYYY (said excitedly and happily)

/home/

They reached home. They entered and Siddharth hugged Vaishnavi.

Sid- Didi...

Vaish- My child! How are you now?

Sid- Good!

Abhi- (strictly) Ashu you're not good!

Vaish- WHAT??? (panicked)

Abhi- Yes! Doctor said he has become anemic.

Vaish- Siddo I'm telling you now if you do any kind of dramas while eating I will give you tight slap. (Angry)

Sid- Why are you scolding me always? (Teary eyes)

Vaish- Again? Very naughty huh? Come sit here.(Made him sit on the sofa) Anushka, dear, please go and make a glass of sarbat.

Anu- Yeah didi...

Vaish- Give only one tea spoon sugar.

Anu- Okay!!

Vaish- Abhishek what was the hemoglobin count?

Abhi- Nine.

Vaishnavi looked at Siddharth with a angry expression.

Vaish- WHAT? OH MY GOD! (Hands on he head)

Avu- Then why will not he faint? Baby now if you don't eat didi with throw you out of the house!

Vaish- YES! FOR REAL! I WILL DO THAT SIDDHARTH! So did the doctor recommend any food?

Abhi- Mm he was given saline. That's why we became so late. He again fainted on the doctors cabin. Ashu tell that to your didi.

Siddharth then tucked his face in Avneet's breasts and she got panicked as Vaishnavi, Abhishek every one was there.

Sid- See Avneet they all are scolding me....

Vaishnavi turned her face and smiled.

Avu- (Whispered) Baby!! Everyone is here!!!!

Abhishek looked at them in a disgusting way and went towards his room.

Anushka brought the drink.

Anu- Siddo, take this.

Vaish- Okay you both feed him. I'm going to shower. It's already late. The cooking is also not done yet.

Anu- Didi I made the sabji. Just the daal it left.

Vaish- Thank youuuuu Anu!!

Anu- You go and take the shower, I will make the daal.

Vaishnavi went.

Sid- Anu... Please one request....

Anu- What???

Sid- please make the oreo shake in the evening.

Anu- Ask your Avneet first.

Siddharth looked at Avneet and made a face.

Sid- PLEASE!!

Avu- Okay, okay you don't have to make a face.

Three of them laughed then. Then Siddharth suddenly leaned on Anushka's shoulder. Avneet's heart again sanked.

Avu- What...??? What happened??? (Mumbled)

Anu- Sidd?? Are you feeling unwell??

Sid- No I'm sleepy.

He then closed his eyes and took Anushka's hand and put it on his head. Avneet was now feeling restless.

Anu- What?

Sid- Head massage.

Anushka once looked at Avneet and saw the glow on her face faded. She felt awkward. She understood Avneet still couldn't accept Siddharth's childish behavior with Anushka.

Anushka sat silent.

Sid- (shook her) Head massage!!!!

Suddenly Avneet spoke.

Avu- I can do..... I can do.... (said desperately)

Sid- Yes I knowww Avneet. You go and get fresh now. Then we will sleep.

Anu- OH that's why you leaned on me? Um Avneet he gave you time to get fresh.

Avu- Yeah... Um....

Then both smiled awkwardly.

Sid- WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? Do the massage na!!!!

Anu- Yeah yeah...

She gently started pressing his head. Siddharth slept after sometime. Siddharth's head was falling from her shoulder towards her breasts. Anushka's heart started beating fast.

••••[It's a happy moment that Siddharth is stable now but does Siddharth had any weakness for Anushka? What do you guys think?]

[It's a happy moment that Siddharth is stable now but does Siddharth had any weakness for Anushka? What do you guys think?]