Beach Day

Rogues P.O.V

We had just arrived at our hotel for training. We were then checking in.

"Um I'm sorry but the rooms got messed up and I am afraid that the roommates got messed up as well..." The manager told us.

"Well let's see how bad it is." Bara said.

"Well Rogue and Bara have to share a room, Sting and Usagi share a room, and Rufus and Minerva share a room."

"Well that's not that bad!" Usagi said.

We took the keys and went up to our rooms.

Usagi's P.O.V

THAT MANAGER DIDNT TELL US THAT WE HAD TO SHARE ONE BED!

Sting laid down on the bed claiming it was his.

"Uh what are you doing?" I asked.

"Relaxing on my bed."

"Well excuse me but that is my bed and you will sleep on the floor!"

"No way am I sleeping on the floor!"

"Do it!"

"No!"

"Yes!"
(A/N Usagi and Sting are too stupid to realize that there is also a couch.)

Baras P.O.V

I could hear Sting and Usagi arguing from next door... I sat on the bed and asked rogue what we were going to do.

"You can have the bed I'll take the couch." He told me bluntly.

Minerva's P.O.V

"Well we should hit the beach for the first day." I suggested. Rufus nodded and told everyone to meet down there.

I got into my swim suit which was a blue top and long blue shorts (one she wore at GMG in anime)

Usagi's P.O.V

We were all at the beach. I was in my neon green bikini top and had neon green shorts that went to my mid thigh. It also had a white stripe down the sides. Bara was wearing a strapless lavender purple bikini.

Sting was wearing shorts that were black and had red designs down the sides that went to his knees almost. And rogue had on just plain black shorts that almost went to his knees as well.

Rufus said he wasn't swimming and was in his normal outfit under an umbrella reading a book.

Rufus' P.O.V

I was reading while watching Usagi and Sting wrestle each other in the water while splashing each other.

And Bara, Rogue, and Minerva were relaxing on the sand.

Typical I thought.

It was getting late so I told them to get out and go to our rooms and get changed for bed.

Bara's P.O.V

I got into bed while rogue went and lounged on the couch. I fell asleep instantly.

Usagi's P.O.V

I got into bed and Sting tried to get in too. "I told you to sleep on the ground!"

"No I refuse!"

"Fine just don't touch me!"

"No problem why would I want to touch you!?"

Then we fell asleep in silence.