Usagi and Bara V.S. Sting and Rogue!

Recap: Usagi is the Sky Phoenix Slayer

Bara is the Gravity Dragon Slayer

Bara's pov

I have never fought alongside Usagi before but I hope we can connect like Sting and Rogue do.

Usagi looked confident and deadly. I could tell Usagi and Sting were taking this more serious than Rogue and I...

I sweatdropped as Sting and Usagi were sending insults to each other.

"Who has an earring in just one ear?!" She yelled

"Shut up you oversized bird slayer!" He yelled back at her.

Minerva came out and had a gong so we could tell when to start fighting. She hit it and we charged at each other.

I was fighting Rogue while Sting and Usagi were going all out. We were beating them I thought! Then they went into Shadow Drive and White Drive.

"White Drive" Sting said.
"Shadow Drive" Rogue said.

Their moves were perfectly matched and I was having a hard time keeping up. Then I heard Usagi chant a spell.

"O' magical wings of the sky connect with me and help me soar like a Phoenix in the blue sky!"

"PHOENIX WINGS!" She grew wings on her back!

She could fly now..

I had to give it my best too then!

"Gravity Drive" I muttered.

I performed my highest move then and there as did Usagi.

"O' magical space that keeps things in place I call to you to give me the power of balance. I am the master of space and time. I call forth, GRAVITATIONAL FORCE!" I chanted.

Then meteorites came flying down and attacked Sting and Rogue.

They didn't seem to take too much damage but I was low on magical power. Then came Usagi's Chant.

"O' birds of the windy night sky. Fly to the north and strike enemies with fear. I call forth the winds of the gods. I am the ruler of air! STARRY NORTHERN AIR CHANNEL!"

Wind with stars trailing behind it flew from the north and hit Sting and Rogue like knives. But they weren't backing down. I was backing up Usagi but then my magic ran out. I fell to the floor and could not get up. I saw Usagi struggling and then she was down.

"Well I guess the winners are Sting and..." Minerva was interrupted.

"Oh wait I'm perfectly fine!" Usagi said. Everyone was shocked she had not one scratch on her and she looked different and you could actually feel the magic from her. She was stronger than before...a lot stronger...

She flew as fast as light at Sting and Rogue and knocked them out with one final blow. Everyone was in awe.

She then turned back to normal and healed me back to full magical power and healed my wounds. She did the same to Sting and Rogue.

"What the hell was that?!" I asked her. Everyone was wondering.

"Well you see I have 2 limiters on me to keep my magic down so it doesn't rip my body apart.." She said calmly.

I never would of thought Usagi was that strong..