"Alicia!" Rihanna squeals as soon as Jennifer opens her front door.

Alicia perks up hearing the slight islander accent and squeals as well.

"Rihanna! You're here??? Why?" Alicia questions, accepting the crushing hug from the Bajan.

"Because it's New York and we are on break. Wow you're huge now." Rihanna coos then turned to Beyoncé who was talking with Jennifer. "Get me pregnant somehow please." She collapses in Beyoncé's arms as Beyoncé eyes widen.

"Kids before marriage?" Beyoncé furrowed her eyebrows, hazel eyes locking with green.

"Hmm." Rihanna hums, staring at Beyonce's lips.

"We are single here!" Alicia calls from the couch.

"Right sorry, is Mariah and Whitney still living together?" Rihanna wondered.

"Yup, they are swinging by soon for dinner." Jennifer reveals.

"Ooh, I'll help with the cooking." Rihanna bounces excitedly to the kitchen.

"And I won't." Beyoncé joined Alicia on the couch.

"Why is she so energetic?" Alicia questioned.

"I don't know, we just got off a flight." Beyoncé shrugs.

"Is she on her period?" Alicia asks.

"No." Beyoncé answers.

"Maybe ovulating." Alicia suggest.

"Maybe pregnant." Whitney smiles sinister, making Alicia jump and Beyoncé furrowed her eyebrows.

"Don't do that." She shook her head.

"It was a joke." Whitney ushered a blunt and Beyoncé took it.

"My girl will never cheat." She shrugged.

"Wifey try my veggies?" Rihanna excitedly asks, Beyoncé opened her arms and Rihanna sat down on Beyoncé lap happily. Beyoncé opened her mouth and Rihanna blew the fork before placing the food in Beyoncé mouth. A satisfied throaty hum releasing from Beyoncé causing Rihanna to smile then she turned to see Whitney standing, a hand over Alicia's stomach and Mariah walking through the door, seemingly hanging up her phone. "Oh hi Whitney and Mariah." Rihanna greets the duo.

"Hi, why are you two here?" Mariah wondered in confusion.

"Vacation." Alicia explains quite briefly, Whitney pecking her stomach making her giggle.

"Is this mild flirting?" Jennifer teases and Whitney smirks.

"Alicia is a milf." She admits making everyone else laugh.

"Get your high ass on somewhere." Jennifer ushered off and Whitney rolled her eyes.

"Hater." She sat down on the same couch as Alicia, lifting the pregnant woman's legs and setting them down on herself as she gotten herself comfortable.

Rihanna and Jennifer went back to cooking while the rest of the group texted the group chat. An hour later, Cardi shows up and runs to Rihanna.

"I missed you so much bestie!" Cardi tells the taller woman.

"I missed you too." Rihanna smiled as she continued to cook.

"I also miss this cooking, oh shit girl this smells so good." Cardi smelled the air, her mouth getting watery.

"Go wait in the livingroom, food will be done very soon." Rihanna informs and Cardi nods before making her way to the living room to see Whitney laughing at her phone.