[V1E1]Beacon's Guidance

Y/n yawns as he comes too on the airship. While doing so he stretches his arms, legs, and tail as he looks around. "Oh right..." he mumbled through yet another yawn, "I'm on an airship... an airship to Beacon..." The teen hops up, his tail wrapping around his waist, as he excitedly grabs his oversized backpack and rushes over to a window to get a look at the magnificent sight. "Ooooo," He awed as the airship landed. He stood glued to the window as the rest of the initiates left the transport. Y/n followed quickly, stopping just outside the airship as he takes a moment to drink in the sight before him, stars in his eyes.

"It somehow looks better than when I was here two years ago..." The monkey reminisced fondly as he remembered the first time he was at Beacon. "I wonder if Port still works here or if he kicked the bucket..." The boy then perked up as he heard the sounds of yelling nearby. Sure enough, not too far from him to his right was a pair of girls in the middle of an argument. Though it wasn't much of an argument as much as it was a girl in white berating a girl in red. Y/n being the nice Faunus that he was, approached the duo and spoke, "Heya! I get tensions are high with initiation round corner but there's no need to get into a fight before then!"

The girl in white stops and spins around with an angry expression that momentarily gives way to shock before clouding back up again. "Excuse me?! This girl knocked over incredibly dangerous material," She complained as she spun back round and snatched up the crate the girl in red had recently picked up. She then opened it to reveal various crystals and vials of dust. She showed it off to both Y/n and the girl in red, "Dust! Mined and purified in Schnee Quarries," To further emphasis her points she tore out an unsecured vial of dust and shook it in the red girl's face.

"Hey hey, I get it. Dangerous stuff! Maybe DON'T shake it in her face yeah," Y/n warned as he continued his approach. At the same time he noticed that the cork over the vial was loose and that the red girl was nearly gonna sneeze. So he acted quickly by throwing up his hand in a finger gun and fired out a blast of aura that stung the white girl's finger and sent the dust flying away.

The girl spun back towards Y/n with a momentary look of betrayal before rage once more won out, "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?! You could've blown us up!"

"Blown you up? Like what you were about to do with that poor lass," Y/n responded, gesturing to the girl in red as she sneezed and offered a quick apology for doing so. "If I was any slower or not around the two of you coulda gone flying over a cliff or something."

The girl in white glared as she pointed to the girl in red, "None of this would've even happened if this dolt paid attention to where she was going!"

"H-hey... I said I was sorry!"

"Sorry doesn't prevent accidents," she growled as she turned back to look at the other girl. "What is a kid like you even doing here hmm? You are aware this is an elite combat academy yes?"

"Y-yeah I know that! It's why I'm here," The red girl replied. She was clearly anxious and nervous but she held her ground well.

The other girl scoffed, "Right and I'm supposed to believe that when you made a mess of my luggage and nearly blew the both of us up."

Y/n groaned a bit as he thought about physically separating them at this point.

"Oh Oum I was trying to be nice and apologize," The girl in red snapped back as she was finally fed up. "Yes I knocked over your stuff. I apologized and even tried to clean it up for you till you snatched a box out of my hands and started wildly shoving a vial of dust in my face!"

White's face turned bright red, "How dare you speak to me like that! Do you even know who I am?!" After yelling her question she side eyed Y/n momentarily before giving her undivided attention to to Red.