𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Start from the beginning

A glare, much like mine but not as crude, took over his entire expression. Anger and irritation seeps through the mask of mourning; he wears his emotions on his sleeve— especially anger.

"Sure. Yeah." Negan breathes, eyes not leaving his. "Give me his ax." With the ax in his hands, Negan grins while standing up and shoving the weapon through a spot between his waist band and belt. "I'll be right back." Negan announces, snatching Rick up and dragging him across the ground— toward the van. "Maybe Rick will be with me. And if not, well, we can just turn these people inside out, won't we? I mean... the ones that are left."

After throwing Rick into the van, my dad turns and glares at the man who had his knee shoved into my back; and after he caught his attention, my dad raises his arm and uses his bat to point at him.

"You, get your damn knee off my daughter." He drops his arm and gets into the van after seeing the man get off my back. "Back in line, Bug." I gasp, placing both my hands on the ground and lifting myself up, all while listening to the door of the van slam.

Abraham. Negan stopped his bat at Abraham. Grinning gruesomely and nearing the the big man, he murmurs while pointing at him, "It.." Before adding on, "Anybody moves, anybody says anything, cut the boy's other eye out and feed it to his father, and then we'll start. You can breathe. You can blink. You can cry. Hell, you're all gonna be doing that." Negan raises his bat, readying himself— then there was the first blow.

I gasp and squeeze my eyes shut, turning away from the scene and cringing at the sound of his skull being smashed into.

"Oh! Look at that! Taking it like a champ!" He shouts in amusement, watching Abraham finds the strength to lift himself up once again.

"Suck.. my.. nuts." As soon as it left Abraham's lips, the bat comes crashing down on his head again— and again, and again, and again, and again, unril his head was nothing but a pile of brain matter.

"Did you hear that?!" Negan pauses, chuckling and exhaling heavily. "He said, 'Suck my nuts.' Phew." He continues laughing before smashing his head in more.

His bat didn't make the same sound anymore, it was hitting the ground underneath his mangled skull. Over and over. Another laugh left his lips after he was done with his murdering.

"Oh, my goodness! Look at this!" Negan whips his bat, splashing blood across a couple of our faces, mostly Rick. "You guys, look at my dirty girl!" He huffs, smiling while approaching the one who was knelled beside Abraham.. Rosita. "Lay your eyes on this. Oh, damn." He mutters after catching the look in her eyes. "Were you.. Were you together? That sucks." He shrugs at her. "But if you were, you should know.. there was a reason for all this. Red— and hell, he was, is, and will ever be Red. He just took one or six or seven for the team! So take... a damn look."

She doesn't. Rosita continues to cry, shivering and quivering at the scene she has been forced to watch.

"Take a damn look!" He screams and just as he does, Daryl jumped up from his spot and socks him in the face— reaching for him again, but a couple Saviors rushed forward and pulled him down.

"Daryl!" Rick shouts, trying to get him to stop struggling.

"NO! Oh, no. That? Oh, my!" He breathes and shakes his head. "That... is a no-no. The whole thing— not one bit of that shit flies here." One of the Saviors men approaches them, pointing Daryl's own weapon at his head.