Hot navel soup Nita 🍜

Hi. I'm Mukesh. I'm a chubby bald man. I'm 65 years old who just got married to Nita. Nita is a 44 year old divorcee. She has 3 grand daughters (ages 20 and 21 and 22) named Maha and Sana and Vina. I just became a grandfather instantly. I met Nita at a soup restaurant and we immediately fell in love. We were both interested in the same romance novel. I was never married before as I was nervous around women. Nita changed everything.

Together, we have opened a soup restaurant in a remote cinnamon forest. I'm a fantastic chef. I can't wait to stir up a hot soup story for you all, full of spice, sweet, and everything nice. And ofcourse, hot, steamy, and delicious. A feast. The speciality of this soup restaurant is that we have book shelves with romance novels. Nothing like a cup of hot soup with romance.

How I seduced my wife Nita:

Nita is a beauty queen and my neighbor. She has stunning features. Swan-like eyes, sharp nose, high cheek bones, glossy plump lips. She usually wears transparent chiffon sarees that flow and fly with the wind. She wears a sheer tight blouse that hugs her 36D large melons 🍈🍈. I remember the first time I laid eyes on her melons. Unbelievably juicey and ripe. I could tell she gave birth to two kids with melons that round and big. She has an hour glass figure. Her large bust is no match for her slender slim curvey hips and seductive waist. Her ass reminds me of large round seductive bouncable peaches. Oh how I love to smack that ass just to see them jump around. The most perfect of all was her Large sexy deep T shaped navel hole. It was mesmerizing. I was curious to how deep her navel was. It was completely visible through her transparent saree. She always tucked her saree slightly below her navel hole. Her backless blouse had one string holding those melons in place. Her deep dark cleavage line was visible as her juicey mangos busted out of her tight blouse.

I often hear the neighborhood boys call her sexy aunty as she walks by. They throw paper planes at her backless saree blouse jacket. Although I get angry. I can't help but agree that my new wife was a sexy aunty.

One day I went to my friends wedding. I saw Nita there. She was wearing a stunning pearl blouse that covered her large bossoms. A thin transparent saree. A sleeveless backless blouse. Nita's friend, Rani, was marrying my friend, Ram.

We all stood on the wedding stage for a friend group picture. I sneakily stood next to Nita. At first, our shoulders rubbed. However Nita was too short and couldn't get into the frame of the picture. I put my arms on her soft shoulder and pulled her closer. She didn't mind my touch. She was just so happy to be at the wedding. My acts grew bolder. I asked her, "do you want to stand infront of me?" She said in her sweet voice, "yes thank you sir." "Please don't call me sir," I said and winked. She blushed. I put my hands on her bare sexy soft back and moved her infront of me. My hands started shaking in fear. She just gave me a smile as if she enjoyed it. Then My acts grew bolder. I rubbed my hand against her soft back feeling her up. I ran my fingers down her back and grabbed her soft sexy hips. She jumped but tried to keep calm in the crowd. Her large melons bounced up. I looked down into her deep cleavage line. I licked my lips. I gripped her soft curvey waist and I ran my fingers through her hip folds. I started drooling and wiped my drool. She gave me a wink, "I've been watching you oogle me neighbor. I didn't think you were such a bold man," she said in a sweet angelic feminine voice. I was shocked and our of breath.

We had to dance on the dance floor. She invited me to dance. She took my hand and placed it on her bare sexy waist. She swayed her hips. I was in heaven. Her heavy boobs bumped against my chest. I gripped her waist tightly and danced. My hands roamed around her back and curvaceous waist. I didn't want to let her go. As she danced, her saree flew everywhere exposing her navel. A man walked by and whispered, "lucky man you are." I was lucky. Her deep sexy T shaped navel hole was inviting my fingers. As she danced sexily, I took my index finger and caressed her side hip to the outter opening of her navel hole. She winked at me. She stopped my hand and danced away. I was nervous did I move too quickly.

That night, Nita and I sneaked into the kitchen.