"Aw I know I'm sorry." You take his hand, "but you won't miss out on Maddy. And they still need us, they always will!" You gesture towards Noah, who is still struggling with the water bottle.

"Do you need help, bud?" Bucky asks, he looks up at you two and he nods softly. Bucky takes the bottle from Noah and opens it for him.

They both chuckle as Bucky hands the bottle back to Noah. "There you go," Bucky says with a smile.

"Thank you, dada," Noah says finally drinking it.

Peter and MJ walk in, MJ holding Madelyn. "So, we're going out to eat, right?" Peter asks.

"Uh, right. Yeah," Bucky replies.

"We are?" you ask.

"Yeah, I thought it would be a good idea to treat the kid and MJ to a nice, small place nearby!" Bucky explains

"With kids and all? Do you think that's a good idea?" you question.

"Uh Yeah. Why not!" Bucky smiles.

"Awesome," Peter chimes in. "If anything, we can always help," he says, referring to Noah and Maddy.

"Okay, well let's get ready then," MJ said, pulling you to your room.

As you walk in, she hands you a thin box. "What's this for?" you ask, puzzled.

"We're going to a nice restaurant, so you have to dress up!" she replies, gently placing Madelyn on the bed.

You open the box and reveal a light wine grape-colored dress, along with matching accessories like bracelets, rings, and earrings.

"What kind of restaurant is this that I need to wear a dress?" you exclaim.

"Stop with the questions and just get ready!" MJ says as she rushes out of the room, taking Madelyn with her, leaving you standing alone.

You decide to do your makeup before changing.

You opt for a light look, just a winged liner, some blush, and light lipstick, nothing too over the top.

After finishing your makeup, you step back to admire yourself in the mirror. Not too bad!

You quickly change into the dress and accessories laid out on the bed, looking back in the bathroom mirror again.

MJ knocks on the door and walks in, "Maddy is asleep!" she says to you.

"Great, she won't be cranky when we leave then!" you reply, stepping out of the bathroom, adjusting your earrings.

"Wow!" MJ exclaims, scanning your outfit from head to toe. "Why aren't you dressed yet?" you ask, furrowing your eyebrows as you notice she's still in jogger pants and a loose hoodie, most likely borrowed from Peter.

"I will be!" she assures you, then guides you back into the bathroom to fix your hair.

After slipping on your heels, you both walk out, towards the guys.