6

You get a Quinjet ready to fly to Baltimore, it's so much quicker than a plane. You arrive and walk in the Police Station, you see Sam sitting in the waiting area.

"Sam, What happened?" You ask, giving him a hug.

"It's so good to see you." He smiles. He takes a deep breath. "What are you two doing here?" You ask.

"Well to make a long story short, there are more super soldiers." He says making your eyes widen. "Apparently there's Isaiah Bradley from back in the 40s just like Steve and Bucky. Bucky has been keeping him hidden from all of us. His story is just heartbreaking!" He whispers.

"How? What do you mean hidden?" You ask.

"No one knows about him, he rescued his team and got punished for it. He was tortured for years" he whispers, looking around hoping no one is listening.

You gasp. "But-" you get interrupted by a woman walking into the waiting room.

"Hello Sam, Mya, I've heard so much about you. I'm Dr. Raynor. I'm James' therapist." She greets you two.

"It's nice to meet you. Thank you for getting him out." Sam says. You raise an eyebrow. "I thought I was," you say looking back and forth at the two.

"No, I didn't get him out," Dr. Raynor says looking at Sam then at you, confused. You raise and eyebrow at Sam. "So who-"

"Christina." Again, you get interrupted by another voice. You immediately recognize him.

You three turn toward the voice by the door. "It's great to see you." John yells from the door, he's already signing an autograph and taking a picture with a man.

"You gotta be kidding me. You know him?" Sam asks Dr. Raynor.

"Yeah" both you and Dr. Raynor say in unison. Sam furrows his eyebrows at you confused, he wasn't expecting you to answer.

"We did some field ops back in the day." Dr. Raynor says. Sam then looks at you waiting to hear your response.

"We- uh dated" you sigh, covering your face as he gets closer. Sam looks at you with raised eyebrows. "Dated?" He whispers. John stands between the two of you, making you take a step to the side.

"You got him out?" Sam asks John.

"It's a team effort. We need your signature to get Bucky out today." John points at you. "And I heard you were working with him, so I thought I'd step in." He says to Dr. Raynor.

Both you and Sam furrow your eyebrows. Bucky? Who does he think he is?

"Bucky's not gonna be following a strict schedule any longer." He says to Dr. Raynor.

"We haven't finished our work. Who authorized this?" Dr. Raynor asks.

"Umm..." John points at himself with a big smile.

They open the door and two officers bring out Bucky staring at all four of you with a narrow face. You all turn your heads toward him.

"He's too valuable of an asset to have tied up. Just do whatever you have to do with him, then send him off to me."
John orders.

You turn toward John, "He's a person!" You scoff, he talks like he's some item. John glances at you and then looks up at Dr. Raynor.

"Got some unfinished business, him and I. You too, Wilson." He adds, ignoring your comment.

"I'll be outside." He winks at you with a smile, making Bucky clench his jaw.

"Great, I'll sign and then I'll be out of here!" You say walking toward the front, where Bucky was leaning on the counter.