Shigeo: Oh, sup Maki.

Yukki: Hey Zenin

Maki Zenin, Shigeo's childhood friend after Yukki, she the only girl known not to have an ability from a peach, but she makes that up with her perfected martial arts and monstrous strength and speed.

Maki: You say men are now at the bottom of society, but look at me! The one damn girl who did get powers from a damn peach!

Shigeo sighed as he continued to look at the sky.

Shigeo's thoughts: Peaches, a special resource only found in special areas in a place called Mato. It grants anyone who eats it special powers beyond what regular people are capable of. But not a single male was gifted any power from the peaches when they consumed one, so the power difference between men and women shifted.

Shigeo then turned his head towards Maki as he gave her a pat on the shoulder and smirked at her.

Shigeo: But who was the one who sent two girls with powers to the hospital with only her bare hands?

Maki just closed her eyes and smirked at his comment.

Maki: You're right, but I'm still spitting facts.

Shigeo nodded as he turned his attention towards Yukki.

Shigeo: Let's get some ramen after school's over, my treat you two.

Shigeo then walked towards the door as Maki and Yuuki followed him, as they were walking to class, Shigeo was thinking one thing.

Shigeo's thoughts: Fairness isn't a thing in this world anymore.

(timeskip)

It was now dark, as the trio made their way onto a train, Maki was in the female-exclusive transport as few females were enjoying their peace and quiet, Shigeo and Yuuki were in the male-exclusive transport gasping for air as they were being cramped with other males. As they thought it was the end for them, the train stopped as the doors opened both of them jumped out of the train and kissed the floor.

Yuuki: Freedom!!!

Shigeo: I *huff*hate*puff* this!

Maki saw this and pulled out her phone and took a picture, as Shigeo noticed the flash and glared at Maki.

Shigeo: You bastard!!!

Maki: Hahaha!

Shigeo just sighed in defeat as he got up from the floor and helped Yuuki up to his feet.

Shigeo: Geez, Now I'm not looking forward to the day I graduate and become a working adult. That commute train fucking sucks.

Yuuki: I couldn't agree with you more there. Oh, Shigeo, your button is about to fall off.

Shigeo then looked at his blazer and saw that one of his buttons was about to fall off, when Yuuki saw this he took out a small sewing kit as he used the needle and thread to mend the tattered uniform.

Shigeo: You know, despite us knowing each other since we were kids, you never cease to amaze me with your skill at this stuff.

Maki: Same here.

Yuuki: hah, come on you guys, you two know better than anyone else that I drilled these skills into me. It was either that or punishment...

The trio shivered as they remembered how Yuuki's sister would have them in a chokehold and such, the three were walking home, and Shigeo's expression turned into a small frown when he remembered the situation regarding Yuuki's sister, Unaware that a mist was slowly consuming the city.