Ch.1 Beginning

(A/n read description but if not here's a to long didn't read don't read this unless you've seen hood jjk cause these are not normal sukuna and gojo do not expect that I do my ideas because they're fun and unique and they keep me coming back to actually do more with them I can't do regular stories like y'all go check it out rabsopetty on insta TikTok or YouTube I ain't him but it's just funny as hell and a good watch bruh)

Izuku yagi a small 6 year old boy was seen sitting in his room staring at the wall with a lifeless look in his eyes his green hair started to turn a little blacker and get more frizzy and his skin even paler his eyes almost white and dull from once what they where.

To show why Izuku is like we go back to when he was diagnosed as quirkless, truthfully for Izuku the revelation sting at first but he soon didn't care he discovered other ways of fulfilling his dreams like being an underground hero. But then it was all crushed after his so called friends Katsura and katsuki, Shoto and Shoko turned on him he even abandoned the nickname he gave all of them even his own sister turned on him while his parents turned a blind eye and no one else ever had time so it was just him and them. Over the years of abuse of being quirkless and being ignored Izuku learned to survive on his own cooking cleaning his wounds and even staying disciplined on his hygiene and other daily various activities.

He's always been alone fixing clothes if not stealing from shops or his fathers old clothes he steals most of his food and makes it quick so they don't even notice he uses the pots or pans or any silverware or utensils for that matter he would for sure get noticed and put into more trouble.

Time skip

We now see young Izuku about 8 years of age trotting through the forest he was walking to clear his mind.

"HELP!!" He heard as he looked down the path noticing some bushes on the right ruffled. Izuku quickly turned down the path and through the bushes to find a hole about 5 Ft tall and a girl stuck inside.

Inside is a girl with a red shirt and white skirt both dirtied up about Izuku's age she had green hair and brown eyes. Her name Kiriko Yamagami she had been stuck for hours after following a fox in the forest, she had accidentally fell into the hole and hadn't had help for hours.

Kiriko was broken out her stupor by and arm reaching her she looked up and saw a pale boy with green hair fading to black "hello there I'm here to help" he asked in a quiet tone as he gave her a small smile as she took his hand hesitantly. Izuku having to walk everywhere and taking care of himself for who knows how long, had enough strength to lift the girl out of the hole.

"Are you alright?" He asked "yeah thanks" Kiriko said as she dusted herself off "I was stuck in there for so long thank you so much" she said looking at him "it's no problem just trying to help you what's your name by the way" he asked "I'm kiriko Yamagami and yours is?" Kiriko asked "Izuku-ya-" he went silent for a second thinking "Izuku Satoru" he replied "that's a cool name Izu sounds mysterious like Batman" she said with sparkles in her eyes. Izuku laughed seeing that.

"We'll let's make sure you get home safe it's getting dark out and with how long you've been out there you sure you can walk?" Izuku asked kiriko nodded "we'll let me know just in case but lead the way" he said as they set off.

Izuku and kiriko from then on were inseparable Izuku transferred schools to her school on the right side of town with a forged document of course for the next 6 years Izukus life had gotten better one meeting kirikos mom Asa who was an angel and the best baker he ever met send then he met one of the most famous Military style hero groups ever: Overwatch. (In here there a hero group that is sent in to handle the more high level city threatening threats or non capture villains.)

Izuku is now 14 he's grown an impressive 5'4 even though he's malnourished like a mf he has slight brighter skin and greener hair from over the years unfortunately it'll take a while to fix the malnutrition, even his eyes are damage begin repair being ice white from stress losing all there color luckily his vision still somewhat intact. Kiriko has also grown around izukus height she's 5'4 and grew out her hair a little bit (starting to look more like her)