jealous girl

Hawkins

The next day when I got to school early I decided it would be better of to stay away from Hopper he deserves better but of course hopper jumped in front of me "Heyy joy" "Leave me alone" "Look I didn't do anything to you I don't know why your so pissed I'm alowed to have other friends" I looked up at hopper he was wearing sun glasses but it's the end of summer almost "Hopper take them off" "No" "Take them off right now James!" He took them off revealing a black eye "Jesus christ hopper we need to get you to a fucking doctor" "Oh so now you talk to me" "Hopper look yes I was jealous but you have to tell me who is beating you" "Jealous aye" I gave him a death stare "I feel down the stairs" "You don't have stairs" "the school stairs" "And magically you had sunglasses at the end of summer" "Yup" "Look hopper either you tell the school what your dads doing or I will" Hopper looked to the ground but I raised his head with my free hand he gave me a soft smile and I kissed his cheek I then walked to the bathroom with butterflies in my stomach I just kissed my crushes cheek.

After my first period that I did not have with Hopper I walked into the cafeteria to see Hopper and Karen talking at our table but Karen was in my spot and she knew well it was my spot so I approached "Take a hike Karen" "Wow Joyce seriously just ask nicely" "Sorry I guess, Karen can you please move out of my fucking spot" "What the fuck is your problem dickhead" "Girls please" "No what the fucks her problem Hopper" "Karen just leave it and move spots" "Oh so you take her side" "What took you so long dickhead" "Joyce" "Yes hopper" "Okay what the fuck is your twos problem" and at the same time we both say "her" "Karen it's just a fucking seat you know well Joyce always sits there so just move and Joyce I don't even know where to begin the pair of you are acting like a fucking children" I rolled my eyes and Karen got up and sat beside hopper, but he got up and walked off "Joyce it's clear your jealous just because hopper prefers me" "Ha where did you grasp that from" "That argument" "I'm sorry did he not say Karen leave it and move" "Your just a dickhead and that's all you'll ever be and Hopper will never ever love you because your an ugly mess".

I finally had enough of it so I punched her in the face and we got in a full and fight it was heated and just as the teacher walked in hopper pulled Karen out of it and turned his back to me I could barely see it but from the side I could see him pointing at Karen "Don't ever touch her again!" The teachers had left the room and hopper rushed to me "Joyce are you okay are you hurt?" "No I'm fine that bitch couldn't hurt me" "Okay Joyce your jealousy has gotten to far what are you even jealous about that Karen is going to suddenly become my best friend" at this point he had my cheek cuffed kiss him kiss him "I guess I did think that" "Come on let's go home" he grabbed my hand and we walked to my locker and grabbed some stuff putting them in my bag "Joyce why did you get jealous of Karen and not Phill or Calvin" I just shrugged hoping he wouldn't catch on "Ooooooooh" I dug my head in my locker and layed it on a book, but when I looked up at him he kisses me it took a second to register but then I kissed him back it had been my first kiss unlike hopper who had alot of one nighters after we broke the kiss I layed my head on his chest and he put his arms around me "Nobody can ever compete with you Joyce never forget that" "Thanks hop... and please take those sunglasses off they look ridicules" I let out a chuckle along with hopper "We better go and quick"

When we got infront of hoppers he stopped in his tracks "My my dads home" "Okay then let's just go to the lake" We quickly ran to the lake giggling, once we got there he grabbed the sunglasses and trew them in the water then turned to me I could see his eye was clearly sore and it was swollen as well "oh hopper" He but on a little fake smile and pulled out some cigarettes "Sit" we both sat on some rocks we always sat on "I'm sorry I was so jealous" "Its fine really" "No I don't know what came over me" I turned to look at him but he was already looking at me "I wonder what life will be like in the future" "Same" "I wonder if we still know each other" "I will never forget you joy" "nor will I" "Thanks" "In the future i want... a little girl called.. Sarah" "Oh I want I'd say two sons and a girl" "There names?" "I don't know Jonathan is a cool name" "You think" "Yeah I really do" "But wow three kids never took you for the kid type" "To be honest I don't see me really having kids" "What why not?" "No one will ever actually love me" "But hopper... I... I love you" "W-y-r- I I love you too" And boom we kissed again but this time we didn't break away after a second it was a long loving one.