"Yeah. Do you think you can do it?" Jongho asked. 

Yeosang looked at the gasoline and then up to the warehouse. He really didn't think he was in a right mental state to do it now, but he really did think through it for a couple of moments. 

"It's okay if you don't feel like it. I was just thinking it was a good idea." Jongho said. 

Yeosang shook his head. "Yeah, let's go it."

Jongho smiled at him again, wrapping his arm around his shoulder and pulling Yeosang closer. He pressed a kiss onto his temple and begun walking slowly towards the entrance not to trigger Yeosang.

"There's my boyfriend!" Jongho said as he smiled. 

Yeosang smiled back. Jongho really did know how to get him to smile. 

Well fuck it. You only live once, right?

And it really was true when Jongho is with him. Yeosang would have never agreed to something like this, but Jongho being there was enough to convince him. He truly had some kind of superpower over him. 

When they were done, Yeosang took some time to look over the building before Jongho came over and wrapped his arm around his shoulders again and holding the Molotov cocktail in other one.

"You ready?" Jongho asked quietly. 

Yeosang snapped out of it, looking at Jongho and nodding his head before he just took the bottle and turned on the lighter. He took a small sigh before he threw the bottle onto the building, watching as it turned into flame. 

Jongho smiled as he light another one, throwing it almost immediately.

And it did make Yeosang feel better. He knew that this place didn't exist anymore, almost like all of the memories of it ever existing and things that happened inside just vanished when it started to burn. 

It was satisfying to watch. Maybe they really did take it too far, maybe not. Yeosang didn't really care or wanted to know at all. 

Jongho pulled him close again, pressing a kiss onto his head and just staring at the building burning right in front of them. 

"Now that I know you are calm and going to be okay, you need to know that I've been thinking about this for months." Jongho said suddenly.

Yeosang looked at him. "What? To burn down the building? You have done that so many times already."

Jongho chuckled, shaking his head. "Not that. This is something else."

Yeosang furrowed his eyebrows. He stared at Jongho as he turned to look at him straight, holding his hands in his own. Jongho looked him straight in his eyes before smiling again. 

"This isn't just about me. It's about both of us, and I really hope-"

Jongho was cut off with Yeosang giggling and shaking his head.

"What?" Jongho asked as he smiled.

Yeosang stayed quiet and shook his head again.

"Yes, I will marry you. Of course I will." He smiled. 

Jongho widened his eyes, staring at Yeosang in complete and utter shock. He definitely didn't expect that at all. Yeosang suddenly took a step closer and kissed him on the lips for a quick second. 

"How did you know?" Jongho asked. 

Yeosang rolled his eyes. "You have to be more discreet about hiding gifts. I saw it literally 4 months ago. No one hides an engagement gift in their lover's sock drawer, babe."

Jongho just smiled in embarrassment, reaching into his pocket and pulling out a ring that he thought he was hiding for months. 

"Well, since you already saw it, you deserve to wear it too." Jongho said as he opened the box. 

The box had a beautiful tiny silver ring that had a diamond on top, looking absolutely expensive and classy in the same time. Yeosang was in love with it the moment that he saw it. 

"It looks absolutely stunning on you, love. It fits you so much." Jongho mumbled as he looked at Yeosang's hand as he wore the ring. 

Yeosang giggled as he leaned in and kissed Jongho on the lips again, wrapping his arms around his shoulders as Jongho held his waist. They kissed softly for some time, forgetting about the fire. 

And they really had right to forget about it. Nothing was important now. 

"Maybe we should get away from here before the police comes." Jongho giggled. 

Yeosang hummed, stealing a kiss again before he caught Jongho's hand and begun running towards the car.

It's really true. They were soulmates from the beginning, and nothing else matters as long as they have each other and no one else.