〖11〗

Yeosang had no idea why he just kissed Jongho.

Both of them stayed like that, paralyzed and not knowing what to do. Jongho smiled a bit into a kiss before he placed his hand on the back of Yeosang's head.

Yeosang let out a small sound as Jongho kissed him, now moving his own lips against them.

Jongho's lips felt perfect against his own, like they were made for each other.

Yeosang hummed as he deepened the kiss, kissing Jongho back and suddenly losing breath as they kissed.

"J-Jongho.." Yeosang mumbled as they parted for a second.

Jongho hummed as he pressed their lips together again, kissing Yeosang and just kissing him like nothing else was happening.

"I-need to..mmph! Breath!" Yeosang exclaimed as Jongho just continued to kiss him.

Jongho hummed as he pulled away, stealing a peck from his lips once more and tucking his head in Yeosang's neck.

Yeosang panted as he did that, raising his head up and pressing a kiss onto Yeosang's jaw.

The male just relaxed, hugging Jongho's shoulders and allowing him to press kisses onto his skin.

It felt weirdly comfortable, and Yeosang really liked the way Jongho's hands held him.

"Jongho-" Yeosang said as he played with Jongho's hair on the back of his head as he kissed his neck.

"My god, how are you so perfect?" Jongho mumbled, cutting him off.

Yeosang stopped talking immediately, gulping a bit as he kissed and kissed. Jongho's hands were suddenly on his waist, pulling him closer.

"Jongho.."

Jongho ignored him once again, kissing his cheeks and going down to his neck again. Yeosang felt his eyes start to close on their own.

"I knew you would be perfect. I knew you were perfect the moment I saw you, but having you here with me just made me feel so much better." Jongho said.

Yeosang's breath shook as he sucked onto his skin a bit. He held onto his shoulders as Jongho rubbed his thighs and lower back.

"God, the things I would do to you..You would only know how to beg me to go harder." Jongho mumbled to himself.

Yeosang gasped, blushing and gulping from shock. Something in his stomach turned upside down at that.

"I know it's so damn early, but I love you so much. I hope you will one day understand that I love you and care about you so much that you will stop hating me."

Yeosang looked straight into Jongho's eyes when he said that, feeling himself shake as he said that.

Jongho loved him so much, and yet Yeosang hated him for taking his freedom away.

"All I want is to protect you, and while I know how wrong it was for me to do this, I can't help myself." Jongho said.

Yeosang didn't know why, but his heart started beating so fast he swore it would jump out of his chest.

Why did he suddenly feel bad? Yeosang really didn't know himself.

Jongho was about to say something again, but Yeosang suddenly wrapped his arms around his shoulders.

Jongho widened his eyes as he did that, still keeping his hands on Yeosang's hips and just staying there in shock.

"I'm sorry.." Yeosang mumbled.

Jongho smiled, rubbing the back of his head and pressing a small kiss onto Yeosang's temple.

"It's alright. I understand you." He mumbled.

Yeosang kept hugging him, and Jongho really didn't want him to move. He kept rubbing his back and just loved the way Yeosang was snuggled against him.

"I love you.." Jongho mumbled.

Yeosang shifted, still hugging Jongho and just staying against him.

Maybe this could work out.

►  ►  ►  ►  ►

Wooyoung felt bitter as San drove the car in silence.

He knew that the mansion was really away from town, but the fact Yeosang was okay is making him at least a bit better.

Woo didn't know why was he so bitter. Is upset even a good word?

Maybe because he was angry at people who took Yeosang away, but he knew that no one is going to hurt him.

He was really proud of Yeosang for managing to stay alive and not be afraid. It's obvious he couldn't escape from those people.

But..Wooyoung is hoping that maybe Yeosang really is save there. Maybe the Jongho guy really wants to protect him.

"You okay?" San suddenly spoke up as he placed his hand on the changer.

Wooyoung looked to him, staring a bit and humming as he didn't care enough to speak. Why was he suddenly even asking this?

He definitely wasn't going to talk to the guy he just met about his feelings.

"You sure? You seem upset to me." San said again.

Wooyoung gulped, looking down to his hands and sighing.

"I'm fine." He really wasn't in the mood to say anything else.

San stayed quiet as he fixed his eyes on the road and Wooyoung looked out of the window to the sky.

He wasn't sure why did he feel so upset. Maybe because he knew Yeosang is okay but is mad at people who took him and won't give him back.

"I'm always here if you want to talk." San spoke up again.

Wooyoung sighed. "San, I said-"

"You're fine, yeah, I know. But I can sense you feel upset about something." San said, still calm even if Wooyoung sounded very upset.

Wooyoung shook his head. He wasn't going to talk to San about this.

San pulled up to his apartment, stopping in front as Wooyoung took his bag and quickly got out of car without looking back.

Just as he started walking to the entrance, San got out of car and ran towards him. He caught his wrist and turned Wooyoung around.

"Wooyoung, come on. You can trust me."

Wooyoung shook his head, pulling his hand out of his hold and looking at San.

"Please San, just leave me alone for now."

San was about to speak again, but he just stayed silent like he couldn't say anything. It was like his words were stuck as they just stared at each other.

And with that, Wooyoung turned around and left San standing there all alone.