A source of magic?

Muttering voices surrounded Phoebe as she lie still, unable to move. All she could see was a blurred screen of white with something moving around her, was it a person? where was she? Nothing looked familiar. She attempted to blink away this drowsiness but the room around her started to shift and darken, the muttering changed tone and there seemed to be only one now.

"- healing life. World so full of hate and strife, lend this one your healing life" 

Phoebe looked to see the girl that saved her sitting beside her reciting an incantation, her voice was calm and kind like a warm summer breeze. The girl quickly looked at her face with a small smile "ah you're awake, I was worried for a second. Here let me help you up" The girl gently helped Phoebe to sit up letting her rest against the headboard, she then grabbed a small bowl and handed it to Phoebe, motioning for her to eat what ever was inside as she got up and left the room with a quick "I'll be right back". Phoebe was hesitant to eat what was in the bowl, it was a strange luminescent green mush that looked like someone had mixed cheep green food dye into mashed potatoes, in distraction Phoebe looked around the room for any kind of hint that whoever this was couldn't be trusted. 

The room seemed quite cosy, Phoebe sat on a large bed with a carved wooden head and footboard with silk pastel green sheets tucked away in the corner of the room, the wall above her was decorated with small shelves holding books and what looked like jewellery boxes with a variety of small chains and ribbons spilling out, beside her was a small bedside table with a candle neatly placed in the centre while her bag of gold and crystal sat around it. Looking around the room showed that the main source of light in the room was a fireplace at the opposite end that held a roaring flame with a few candles scattered around on shelves and the large desk that sat in front of a giant window, the desk was covered in books, quills, loose paper and a handful of plants, in fact almost every wall was decorated with shelves of plants, books and boxes with the occasional fossil, panting or stone slate. There was no indication that this girl was bad nor did Phoebe have a feeling this girl was trouble, checking the bag showed that she hadn't stolen anything and many of her injuries from Beeatrice were healed though most of the pain was still present. She stared back at the bowl of greed mush before giving it a quick sniff but quickly retracted "oh yea, can't smell" she thought to herself, dipping her finger into the mush was strange as it more like slime than mush as it stretched from the bowl, there was nothing sketchy around and this girl seemed trustworthy enough. Phoebe took a cautious bite of the slimy mush that tasted horrible, but had a similar taste of cough medicine back home that almost every kid had to endure, it was clear the mush stuff was trying to mimic that, she cautiously ate the rest with each bite tasting worse than the last.

Soon enough the girl walked back into the room with a small roll of bandages, strolling over to the bed and placing her self on the edge, gently grabbing Phoebe's arm.

"Sorry I couldn't heal you fully, the incantation I used could only ask for the aid of younger spirits. They're limited so I could really only heal the bigger wound on your back" the girl spoke as she started to wrap a gash that remained on Phoebe's arm 

"Oh, so that's why my arm was still stinging" Phoebe pondered as she looked up at the girl, the first time she'd had a clear look at this girl, she didn't have her large cloak on giving an un obstructed view of her face, she was gorgeous. Phoebe started to flush red and averted her eyes to not allow an awkward moment of unintentional staring while trying to strike up small conversation

"So um, how'd you find me? I was pretty far into the forest and away from a city"

"I heard a tone of noise not to far away so I went to go investigate, I saw that wanted bee hybrid lady and while at first I was thinking I could take her in, get some money and-"