Are we bounty hunters now?

Phoebe plucked the paper off the tree, analysing the photo and message, reading it aloud.

"Wanted?"

Max peered over her shoulder to take a quick look at the poster before snatching it out of her hands, holding it too high for her to reach it. He scanned over the paper with a smug grin that slowly faded as he read the poster, he reread the poster a few times to make sure he read it correctly. Phoebe refrained from attempting to get the poster back from him and stepped back worriedly, she looked to him tilting her head like a curious dog, Max composed himself and read the poster aloud.

" Wanted. Lesley Arial Nightclaw. Wanted for theft and murder. If captured please bring to Hybrid King Naru Boldheart of the kingdom of Ash Vanna."

Max was horrified at the thought of a thief and killer on the loose but looking at his sister changed his thought possess from worry to pure confusion as Phoebe seemed to be ecstatic knowing there was a real criminal and hybrid king, she snached the poster out of Max's hands to read a bit more. She scanned over the paper, practically jumping in excitement.

"Max this says there a £1,000 reward if we bring this guy in and I must say, this guy is good lookin' rawr. Don't get me wrong, I have my preference but give me a villain with a scar, eyepatch and white hair and you've got me hooked"

Max looked at his sister with confusion and concern, he's seen how she played her games and knew she wanted to go after this guy. He needed to take a moment to weigh his options, he could either go with his sister to catch this guy and risk severe injury or even death or attempt to talk her out of it with a chance of her running away to go after him by herself, he had no leverage to force her to leave this guy alone, he had no choice.

"Okay" he sighed "here's the plan, if you want, we go after this guy and hopefully find him to claim this reward with a chance of ending up in a hospital or we keep him in the back of our mind and just keep an eye out while we continue what we're doing, your choice"

Phoebe took a second to consider her options and looked at Max with a twinkle in her eyes, he knew what that look was and sighed "okay we'll go find him"

Phoebe and Max continued through the forest checking each direction in case this Lesley showed up, they only had a small drawing to go off, the photo showed them a guy that seemed to be in his mid to late twenties with a noticeable scar across his cheek, he had an eyepatch across one eye with the other being a deep Ruby red, his hair was messy but fluffy with an undercut, he was handsome in Phoebe's and the piercings along his ears and eyebrow bar made him all the more attractive. Phoebe stared at the poster at any point she got, she was mesmerised by his looks.

"Phoebs could you please look where you're going before you walk into a tree"

"I'm fine bro, I can walk and admire a hottie"

"Yea a 'hottie' that could kill us, steal our shit and teabag our bodies but sure go ahead"

"You're just jealous you'd never get this kind of attention from anyone"

"I am not jealous!"

"I recognise you're jealousy and raise you cockiness!"

Phoebe ran ahead into an open area with her eyes closed yelling "look at me" over and over again, as she danced around Max noticed a small cage dangling above her, it was meir wood but could still cause some damage, there was a clear string holding the cage that trailed off into a bush, there was a small chuckle as the cage's string losened. Max ran toward Phoebe in attempt to push her out of the way but he was a split second too late, the cage fell, trapping them both and hitting Phoebe in the head forcing her down to her knees as she rubbed her head in pain. The small chuckle grew to a sinister laugh as a man dressed in a dark cloak and large boots with silver accents around the toe, ankle and top of the boot, he had black leather trousers with multiple holsters for daggers, his belt held pockets all around it. A gray, ripped shirt could be seen under his cloak and clawed gloves covered his hands, the hood of the cloak covered his face and seemingly something attached to his back. His voice was deep and menacing as he spoke.