You slowly wrapped you arm around her waist, was that a little gasp you heard from her? You awkwardly pulled her closer, unsure how much would be uncomfortable to her.

You felt as if she didn't know where to put her hands either, so in a moment of boldness you grabbed her hand and raised it over your shoulder and around your neck. "Are you sure, that I'm not too heavy?" She asked. In your eyes she was very thin and only a bit taller, so why would she ever think that.

You didn't know how to respond or simply how to react, so you just reached down and picked her up by wrapping your oder arm behind her knees and straightening up. "Wha.." she gasped, rather startled by this action.

You looked at her face for any signs of discomfort, the only thing you spotter were slightly flushed cheeks. "Are you ok with this?" You asked to make sure she was alright. "Oh, yes, thank you." She stuttered a little. You tried to search for her eyes to know the truth. When she met yours you didn't see fear, only something else, but you couldn't quite put your finger on it.

You tried holding her tighter, as you thought about flying. Your wings started with strong flaps and slowly you began hovering with the extra weight in your arms. You tried to move as gently as possible to not frighten her. When you were about three meters in the air she leaned a bit away to take a look and then gasped. Because she leaned to the side, you had a slight weight imbalance and you together started to tilt forwards.

In an instant she quicky leaned backwards by hugging her other arm around your shoulders too. She was breathing heavily, "Is everything alright?" You asked worryingly. Hopefully she wouldn't be traumatised and deciding to never fly with you again. "Yes, of course, thank you. How long are you planning to stay in the air?" She was still so polite, it made me smile. "Not long, just a bit more, is that alright with you? I'd let you down if your starting to get uncomfortable." You said.

"Thank you for your offer, but I'm alright." She chuckled. "Just, promise not to drop me?!" She said half joking, half serious. "Only a fool would drop a girl like you", you responded and you both smiled.

Your grip around her legs and her back tightened, to make sure you had her safe. Then you moved your wings faster and harder and lifted you both higher in the sky.

The cloud layer was only a couple of meters away and when you looked back at her you could see amazement glistering in her eyes.

Then her eyes widened and you could her a gasp, resulting in you looking upwards just to feel a refreshing wave brush your face and engulf your body.

You kept on flying upwards and then you felt how light hit your body. The scenery was breathtaking and when you looked at her, she was already looking at you.

"Beautiful isn't it." You said breathlessly. "Yes" she replied, it was almost like a whisper. She gazed in your eyes and neither one of you wanted to be the first one to look away.

You could stare at her for hours but you didn't want to be weird on your first day. You planned to stay longer that you first wannted to, but that wouldn't work if you creeped this beautiful woman out.

You decided to tease her a little though and suddenly your wings stopped flapping. Your confidence grew with every second in the air, so you were certain to hold the weight and prevent you both from hitting the ground.

She breathed in sharply and hugged you tight, afraid that you might let her go. Then the clouds engulfed your bodies again and your wings opened and moved to hold you in the air.

It was a little harder than expected, but you managed without it looking hard. After the falling stopped, you gently flew towards the ground she parted slightly, but still nearer to you than before.