The poor taxi and the exhausted driver

DISCLAMER I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THESE ONESHOTS I GOT THEM FROM AN AO3 USER NAMED minsungstreet2514

---

Minho is so done.

He and Jisung have been dating for a month now, and he was able to upload only 2 videos in his channel for this month, and one of them was him masturbating....with Jisung filming.

He remembered every detail when Jisung threw a fit because he found out that he would be filming with a girl, and after the shoot, Minho never got peace.

Jisung starting his summer vacation didn't help as well. He's basically living with Minho now, and he wondered why his parents were so okay with the fact that he's staying with someone they didn't even know.

Due to the lack of his new videos in the porn industry, many are speculating that he's quitting. He laughed at the idea, it's only been a year for him. He's far from quitting.

But he needed a break. He needed a breather. The devil couldn't reach him so he sent Jisung instead.

Exhibit A:

"Hyung, what's rimming?"
"It's when you eat someone's ass out."
"Will you do it to me?"
"No.
"............."
"What?"
"Can I do it to you instead?"
"I SAID NO!"

Exhibit B:

"Hyung, what's this?"
"It's called a wand. It's like a vibrator but it gives a more intense feeling."
"Woah, can you buy this for me? Pretty please?"
"Jisung, you already have enough toys. No."
"Okay, then I'll just get your credit card in your room."
"HAN JISUNG YOU GET BACK HERE NOW!"

Exhibit C:

"Hyung, what's a bukka—"
"OKAY, THAT'S IT! IM CHANGING THE WIFI PASSWORD!"

(Jisung was eaten out, he also got the wand, and he also found out what bu...that word means)

Minho was exhausted. Don't get him wrong. He likes Jisung. He liked it when Jisung squealed over his favorite cheesecake, he liked it when he cuddles with him during movie nights, he liked it when Jisung helped him in the kitchen to cook pasta, and so much more. But all those things? They would all end up with them having sex because of Jisung's antics. It's not like Minho is bothered by it, but it got overwhelming at some point.

Even when he told Jisung that they were going on a trip to the beach, the first thing he packed was his toys...his sex toys. He even replied with 'a beach sex sounds nice'.

Yeah, he definitely needed a breather.

They were now in the moving car, traveling towards the destination. Jisung singing a song that Minho isn't familiar with, but he liked it nonetheless, they're free hands intertwined. Jisung's other hand is holding Minho's tablet.

"You should sing more, sweetie. You have a really nice voice."

Jisung beamed at the sudden comment, looking at Minho with his innocent eyes. "You like it, hyung?"

"Of course, Jisung. It's really good."

Minho squeezed on his hand lightly, enjoying the tender moment that they both shared. He loved it because these moments are rare for them, and he'd taken any chance to make it longer.

Only for it to be cut too short.

"Hyung, I have a question."

"Baby, can we go with those once we're at the destination?"